Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@MDT hey Hamsolo, I think we are a bit more sensitive than general public. Especially emotionally and in relationships. It is good to have quiet timed to ourselves and nurture our health. You are doing well. Hope Xmas break will be great for you.

Thanks @Meowmy
You always have such supportove and encouraging messages for us here.

a bit of hamso time needed maybe @MDT  

Yeah I agree @TAB

I am really tired of things maybe idk

Hi @MDT 

Thanks for the feedback on your support - you know - it does come back to us - we are here to support each other but when we support each other we are learning to support ourselves - so it's a win-win situation

It's a pity what happened with the Star Wars flick - you can't help what people do - if it's payback then such childish behaviour relfects on him - not you - and he might have just forgotten and I know - it hurts - I hear you. You can feel like an ass if you like but you're not - as they say - 'it happens

Seeing New Year in with your oldier is okay - I see it in alone every year but to me it has always just seemed like a change of date - to other people it seems more important

Christmas Day is more like family time for me and this year I will spend it with my daughter and son-in-law - I hope to see my son-in-law's grandchildren the Sunday before but although my daughter has invited them they haven't hurried to answer - I would answer "YES" immediately to an invitation but that's life too

You are doing pretty well at this stage Hamza - much better than you did when you first started posting here - well done and all the best through the holidays

Dec

just regroup maybe, didnt mean become a hermit @MDT  although .. sometimes it can be better to let people come to you, just go off the radar fro a while

@Owlunar

Thanks my friend. Yeah. I think it's almost like I have climbed a mountain... Now I'm looking for mountains everywhere maybe?

I just need to take a minimalist approach for the rest of the working year. As soon as I get off work I'll be good.

Yeah family can be weird like that hey @Owlunar

My extended family can be like that too

Yeah. I mean I have a close friends outing next Friday @TAB
So that's good.
Like I got invited to a going away party two weeks back for someone I spoke to twice. Both instances were not longer than a sentence. Lol. That sort of thing I'm not into. Same with tonight. Got invited. But not gonna go. I barely know the person.
Balance is always important.
Meanwhile how is the weather tab?

ask @Owlunar  but pretty sure if people you barely know ask you its no big deal if dont go, or if youre really keen,then go @MDT  maybe pictures was same deal

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance