Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Sorry I'm late seeing this, @Anastasia  😞 And that your anxiety was so bad yesterday 😞 I really hope the covering two roles doesn't continue - that some other solution is found. Would your boss be understanding if you explained that it was too much? I'm sure that's better than you being off with sick leave for anxiety or burnout, while there's already a staff member away...

I think you're amazing, visiting your friend while feeling so overwhelmed yourself. I hope the visit went well and that maybe you were able to get some support yourself, from your friend.

Yes, I'm doing OK, thanks Heart

Sending you a biiiiig hug...how is your anxiety today? 💙

Hello lovely,

Its ok I am always missing tags as they don't show as unread once I click on notifications so it can be tricky @NatureLover 

It's not great, really don't know what to do. I go from zero to 1000 stress within seconds of something not going to plan. Anyway enough of me...I am pleased to hear you are ok 🙂 That makes me happy.

At work and I have a project that I should finish today so will love and leave you for now, keep smiling lovely xoxo

I woke early hours with a shocking sinus headache, took meds but it's still bad.

Soldiering on but just now the other colleague in the department (there's only 2) said she has a headache and is taking the day off!!!!!

So that means I have no back up for questions/ to answer phones anything. I'm not happy at all. But I need to let it go cause I can't change it.

On another note my boy left this morning for a long weekend at his father's. That can bring a world of grief on his return for me and whilst he is there for him ☹️. I really hope not. He's doing so well, so I am hoping that this time is different. Thanks for "listening" @NatureLover @Maggie @WIP @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Owlunar @greenpea @Lee82 @Former-Member @outlander @Snowie @Eve7 

Oh no re your bad headache and the other staff member taking the day off! Sorry to hear - I hope you can manage to soldier through (if that's what you want to do) and that your headache eases over the day...

Yesterday you wrote, "It's not great, really don't know what to do. I go from zero to 1000 stress within seconds of something not going to plan." I really feel for you - that sounds very hard to manage 😞 

I really hope that today goes OK for you, and that it all goes OK for your boy this weekend at his father's, and for you when he comes back...

@Anastasia  💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜🌸 @Anastasia 🌸💜 thinking of you today

Feeling for you this morning @Anastasia  and hoping you can get some relief from your sinus and then enjoy a couple of days relaxing prior to the return of your precious boy.

My S1 is working today and I was left to take charge of the little people and get them to daycare. Miss 3 actually sat still while I did her hair! We sat out in the sun and sang We”re going on a bear hunt...I’m not scared”. It was a very therapeutic morning.

Sending healing love 

💕 💕💕💕

Hi again @Anastasia 

I hear you - you are soldiering-on with a sinus headache - I get them - and your co-worker is taking the day off with a headache - what a bummer - I would feel pretty cheesed off myself if I heard that one. 

You will be busy and you are wise to let it go because you can't change it - I hope your medication starts to work as the day goes on - it is hard to be philosophical about it though - I hope the day eases up for you and the work-load isn't too tough - I hope you have something pleasant to think about tonight - 

I hope you can make the most of you boy being away for the weekend and charge yourself for the world of hurt when he returns - we do suffer when our children suffer - and I really care about that.

Here's wishing your the best and hoping the day isn't as rough as it seems

Dec

I love it that clipart nearly always has a pic that suits the situation

Does this fit your day?Does this fit your day?

Thank you @NatureLover 

I really have no choice. I can't leave them to fend for themselves when I am it. Just took another tablet, hopefully it helps. Hope you are doing ok?

Thank you @Former-Member Heart

Oh @Eve7 you are so good to your son and grandaugters, she was good sitting still and the song, it just warms my heart xox I am sure she will have a happy day as a result, and I hope you do too xox

Hi @Owlunar  hoping your day goes well

❤️💙❤️

Thanks @Eve7 

I had a very interesting day yesterday - totally unscripted - all sorts of things happened and they were all good - including the long sleep I had when I sat down with a coffee to watch the News and slept for hours 

So - so far today has been quiet - I can catch up with the chores I never got to yesterday

I hope your day goes well too - I see you have a son and grand-daughers - that's good - I have a daughter and an adult grand-daughter - I miss seeing them because of the lock-down - so many people are missing people because of the COVID-19 situation esp in Melbourne - 

I really hope you are able to see your family

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance