Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas lounge

Did some retail therepy today, which was stressful 2 days before christmas lol. We drove fir 1 1/2 hrs, were tgere for 4 hrs and 1 1/2hrs home and i feel like we were there dayssssssss lol. My own fault for leaving it till the last minute, jyst wasn't really in the chrissy spirit before :face_with_rolling_eyes:😖 @Shaz51

hugs @Janiee, same here , could not find anything in our nearest town , will have to  go to the city but my mr shaz has had enough of christmas shopping and does not want to go anywhere xxxxx

I don't blame mr shaz at all, I'm glad we are done. Hubby was losing it a bit today and he is the most laud back person I know lol @Shaz51

Hubby was losing it a bit today too @Janiee, so going no where tomorrow so hubby can cope on christmas day xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

In the paper yesterday re: Christmas gift rules:

2. Don’t give exercise equipment. You might as well just write, “Merry Christmas, Fatty” on their card.

2. Don’t give exercise equipment '' ha ha ha NO WAY @Former-Member, @outlander, @Janiee, @Hope4me, @Determined Smiley LOL

Lol @Former-Member, hubby loves exercise, he is one of those weird people, i really dunno what he's doing with me 

hello @Hope4me Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (4).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (81).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance