Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Sometimes it does suck that it's the only thing getting us up and going hey @Captain24 - but it can also be a good thing to have some routine going. I'm about to log off for the night, so I will bid you adieu! Been nice catching up, I hope your weekend is super chill. Catch you next time 💜🫂

Thanks for talking to me @Jynx. I know I haven’t made it easy. I appreciate the time you have given me. 

@Captain24 you're so welcome hun. And don't sweat it, we're so okay 😊💜 Night night!

I have to go to work tomorrow so I managed to wash my work clothes today. I put them on the line and went back to bed. Only to discover that all it’s done all day is rain. 

Oh dear @Captain24 sounds like you might have to dry them inside. Hopefully they are dried in time.

Have you got night shift again?

They haven’t dried. @Snowie. I have to find my old ones. I have 2 day shifts and then two night shifts. 

Well hopefully you can find your old ones @Captain24 

Sounds like 4 full on days coming up for you hon.

Have you got much else on this week or just work?

I found the old ones. @Snowie. Just need an iron. I still don’t have anything for lunches tomorrow though. My house is still a mess. But I guess at least I’m out of bed. 

I only have work. Nothing else. 

Can you call in and get something on the way to work for lunch @Captain24?

Out of bed is a big thing hon, which you should be proud of. The house can wait.

I managed to throw something together for lunch @Snowie. There is nothing open when I’m on my way to work. My house is still a mess. 
I haven’t managed anything. I can’t manage anything