Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

PeppiPatty
Community Elder

I need suggestions important

G'day, You all know me here as @PeppyPatti,

I've had a break because mu husband has been needing me and last week began logging on again. Since then, my husband has changed for the negative. It's been scary. Esp. after all the hard work he has done. He's been furious in that he cannot access lcohol as easily or drugs because part of our deal of continuing our relationship was to stop his bad behaviour. He went into Coles today yelling at staff and ordering them around with a friend of ours. 

He has been yelling at me calling me a F #$%^&^% B $%^&^ and yelling at me if I call him or speak to him..........

It all seems to be centred around him feeling he's got no freedom be being with me. But it's scaring me and though I beg him to stop. He is'nt. 

He pulled up the handbrake when I was driving.

Does anyone have any options ? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: I need suggestions important

Hi @PeppiPatty

Gees, things are sounding tough for you at the moment. How are things currently? Given this post was from the 11th July, I can appreciate how quickly things can change 🙂

I feel concerned to hear about your sense of feeling scared. I'm wondering if there's been a change in something that may have triggered your husbands responses to things?

Please remember that the Sane Help Centre is available M-F 9am-5pm if you feel like talking things through either vai chat or on the phone.

Please keep us posted.

Thinking of you  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance