Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New check in post

@Lee71 wrote:

I don t know what happened tonight I just completely fell apart

I am so sorry to hear this, Lee 😞 I hope you were able to get at least some sleep after that... 💔

I'm sorry to have to tell you, I'm not coping at all today. I woke up not coping and it's gone downhill since then. I know my limits well, and I'm at them today. So I'm afraid I need to take today off everything and just do self care. I am really sorry, I won't be online today at all. I will be back on the forums tomorrow morning though. 

This is not because of anything you've said, not at all. I just want to ressure you of that. In fact I'm worried that you won't have company today...so I'm going to tag a few people in this post, just to let them know you might need company today and especially this evening. 

I hope you will be  safe today...I know you have a lot on your plate to get done this week. I really hope your stress levels and heart rate (and colour) remain manageable. I hope your therapy appointment today goes OK too. I care for you, Lee Heart ...I hope to see you tomorrow on here. I am sorry to let you down today. But that's why the forums are good,  there are always other people here online. 

Just tagging @outlander  @Maggie  @Shaz51  @MDT  @Appleblossom  @Snowie  just in case any of you are feeling OK and are available to keep @Lee71  company today or this evening...

Well done for looking after yourself @NatureLover ❤❤

@NatureLover It is good that you know your boundaries and i hope the self care helps you today. Take care of you my angel 💜💛

Hey @Lee71 @NatureLover
I am thinking of you both

Hey @NatureLover was good to see you but not so much the message. I'm sorry you're not doing so well . Take as much time as you need to take care of yourself. You have done way more than anyone has for me and I appreciate it much more t han words can say. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Thank you again for everything

@Lee71  Dropping off some 💕💕💕

@Lee71  How are you travelling ?

@Maggie  I'm still here

I’m very pleased you are still here @Lee71 . Well done. I do know how hard that is to do when things are really tough.

Ohhhh tender hugs my @NatureLover  xxx

Hello @Lee71 , @Maggie , @MDT , @Snowie , @outlander  xoxo 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance