Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

That's amazing @Emelia8 - dinning room is the core of the home, and @Former-Member's bathroom a must! @greenpea swimming pool to relax all the stress away, and maybe a backup water supply should there be another fire 👀(heaven forbid) But I'm worried about you @Shaz51 that you might not like this idea?? Just trying to add something light to the charcoal. Let us know if you mind. Where are you up to with it all. Did you salvage important paperwork? or anything. Gosh so stressful, majorly inconvenient! Just don't neglect your health issues. Hard to remember things like nutrition and stress management with such major upheaval... gosh, it must be 100 times worse than moving. Anyways, hope you ok?
💙💚💛🧡💔💜

I'll supply the garden @Shaz51, and a gardener to come around and do the bits you don't want to do. They can weed, you can enjoy the blooms.

43526.jpg

And please tell all the inspectors that Mog is very, very sorry... and hopes you have a Happy Christmas anyway.

(Not meaning to make light of things... but lots of people love you, and we're coming together for you as best we can.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuRn2S7iPNU

Hugs @Smc , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 , @greenpea , @Former-Member 

Love the pictures

I went and had my blood tests done this morning,  by the time I got home 

Both mum and Mr shaz  said ," we thought the doctor  had put you in hospital, " because you took soo long 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Coming your way @Shaz51 one fully organised and well stocked pantry.  Extra attention given to second shelf items 😁.images - 2020-12-08T225307.219.jpeg

Giving you a backyard bird sanctuary, complete with a lake.  A place to relax and enjoy some quiet moments amongst nature @Shaz51 

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for home bird sanctuary

Image result for home bird sanctuary lake

See the source image

Totally love the pantry @Former-Member 🥰

Have to have that 

Beautiful  and peaceful @Emelia8 xx xxx 

Hi @Shaz51 .... Sorry to hear Mr Shaz is having a hard time of it tonight. Are you okay?

Emelia 🌹

Ohh @Emelia8 , Mr shaz  is  thinking of  taking two lots of meds tonight 

😥

Is that likely to benefit Mr Shaz, or is it likely to be detrimental? @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance