Skip to main content

Re: Partner with both MH issues and cancer

It wasn't entirely unexpected @RMG as his tumour was close to vein and surgical margins were not clear. Pancreatic cancer is aggressive and prognosis is poor. 

Mr Darcy's OCD has gone up a level or two, he has decided to take some PRN meds to help him sleep which also have the potential to alleviate some of his anxiety.

Don't know what to say.

How are you going @RMG 

ohhh sending you lots hugs @Former-Member Heart

thinking of you and mr darcy lots ❤🧡💛💚💙💙

our neighbour had the same , soo sad 

my uncle tumor is moving else where and now putting pressure on his leg , not sure what they can do about it -- nothing soo far 

Hello and hugs @Stephanie86@RMG , how are you 

@Former-Member  sending you all my love - just read the updates below - please take each day gently and know we are always here for you - I can't imagine what you are going through - I hope you find a little ray of sunshine tomorrow to help get you through xxx

A6296F92-2323-41D3-8005-51586CD741E2.jpeg

@Former-Member we're doing ok thanks. Still just waiting for CT and oncologist appt. Husband's hair is looking pretty dodgy and he said he feels at about 50%. But eating better. How are you and Mr Darcy holding up?

Will have a better idea of care plan after we see oncologist tomorrow @RMG . Mr Darcy's anxiety levels are up at the moment, he is moving slowly and really wants us to finish our porch area and has been making a mess with the painting ... yikes. He will finish a job badly to get it done rather than taking care and a bit more time.

How are you bearing up yourself @RMG  and @Emelia8 

Mr Darcy agreed to trying a new chemo regimen. It is palliative not curative but they are hoping it will halt disease progression.

@Former-Member I hope it all goes well. When does he start? How do you feel about it?