Hey @BlueBay  how are you? xx

Re: Self Harm

Hey @Angels333 

I'm a bit messed up in my head 

like a tangled web 

I'm coping day by day xxx

@Angels333 

2 Days is 2 days.  Sometimes the mind and emotions and behaviour are totally overtaken. Nothing else would hang around, eventually it stopped being permanent and became more fleeting.

botanicals0.jpg

@Angels333  💕💕💕💕💐💐💐

thinking of you @Angels333 Heart

@outlander @Maggie @Appleblossom @BlueBay @MDT @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Molliex and to everyone else following along.

So today I finally had my cardiology appointment.   The cardiologist seemed really nice and non judgmental about all the psychiatric medications I'm on.   The good news is I  am fine to increase my antipsychotic.   He was wary as I have had qTprologation on antipsychotics before, so I'll just need monitoring. 

I don't see my Psychiatrist for two weeks as I saw him yesterday  so I am hoping he gets the report before then.    

SH is still quite bad and I really hope increasing this new medication helps.

That is good news @Angels333  . 💜💜💜

hugs my @Angels333 HeartHeartHeart

@Angels333 I hope increasing your antipsychotic helps lessen those SH urges too Hon Heart Sometimes just a little adjustment can help so very much hoping that is the case for you. 💐

Hey @Zoe7  thanks for the reply.   I know that the proper dose of antipsychotic really works well with me.   For some reason the last med wasn't working so I am really hoping this one works.