Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day

250F934F-EC40-4872-B846-C3549AD0CD7B.jpeg

1C6E66A9-0A8D-4F14-995B-6CEBE6A6617E.jpeg

F3CA0860-B438-4E67-B7B0-A98A9DA34303.jpeg

76DC2431-714D-4B41-BEB7-D3AD89EEA104.jpeg

7A2D5277-9AC5-4B3F-8E17-A2DB2F2A2148.jpeg

Any animal ??

Seriously can't choose 😂

If any animal I would choose a Weimaraner Pup, had one growing up as a child and they are the most lovable dog.

For autumn I would choose my home town, the trees down the avenue are beautiful in Autumn.

weimaraner_puppy.jpgcb93535444e464138723a525d159b1cd.jpg

I am with @Faith-and-Hope  and do not want to choose an animal.

Hear are net pics of fave Autumn location where I took lots overseas visitors and mum and kids.

Looking through the leaves ....Looking through the leaves ....

Hi to @Shaz51 @Maggie @CheerBear @Owlunar and all here. Smiley Happy

@greenpea tortoise shell cats are lovely. As I said in my last post, I really like black cats, but I think I like tortoise shell the best colouring of all. The one you posted has a funny expression in their eyes!

But really, above all, it depends on the spirit of the cat too. My favourite cat in the whole world now is a ginger cat that my friend in Adelaide has. When I visit he makes a bee-line for my lap and stays there. Nina is a name I like too. Amazing photo of Canberra in Autumn.

@Exoplanet unicorns were my favourite animal as a child. I really wanted to see one for real. Maybe you too have a unicorn spirit. I can see that in you.

Haha to Autumn meaning it is cooling down where you are. I can imagine the relief of any sign of cool there. Do many (or any) of the trees where you are turn the Autumn colours?

@Faith-and-Hope some of those animals you posted are so cute. I love the little monkey. Do you know what kind it is? Also the hilarious owl.

@Snowy  OMG that puppy is beautiful, with such a mellow sweet look in its eyes. Perhaps a strange thing to admit, but puppies pull at my heart strings even more than babies.

I'm guessing that is a shot you took of the avenue of trees near where you live. Fantastic. Lots of memories of driving on roads with trees that form a lovely arch over the road like that. The colours of the leaves are beautiful.

@Appleblossom the reds are so vibrant in that special place you got to. Great shot. The way the guy is looking up in the corner is a nice detail. Looks like a lovely place to visit.

I hope @Teej doesn't mind if I add a new challenge for us:

Write a word, sentence or more inspired by the following image. It could be a feeling you get from it, a poem, a memory, another image, or anything you wish!

sunrise-over-the-earth

@Mazarita  Hey Mazzy funny you say about the ginge kitty as we also had a ginger and he was delightful. He was a stray that we adopted and both the cats got along really well.  My ex would have ginge on his lap and stroke his fur firmly and there would be fluff going everywhere it was so funny :D. 

MazyHeart @Mazarita ,

None of the trees here turn Autumn colours, or lose their leaves.
But all year round there's lots of reds & golds 🙂 though the
fires turn it all black & brown.

One planet - one Sun; even the Sun, that would fit over a million
Earths within it, appears small & insignificant compared to the
Universe behind it.

Love to you & all that need it Heart

The ageless appeal of 2001: A Space Odyssey

Little monkey is a Marmoset @Mazarita ..... they are one of my favourites at the zoo.

💜🌷 @Teej .....

@Mazarita 

I have not been there in a long while.  It was planted up as a European style holiday place so has lots of deciduous trees.

@Teej 

@Faith-and-Hope 

@greenpea 

@Exoplanet 

Smiley Happy

Tidied up early this morning.

Have a good Day ALL

Smiley Happy

Hi @Mazarita  @Appleblossom @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Exoplanet @greenpea and anyone else around today.

My response to the challenge :  

'Walking towards the early morning dawning, yawning'  ... a line from an old Kev Carmody song.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance