Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Presently

Charles WHO?! 🤯. (I just finished reading the Series of Unfortunate Events LOL).

I remember seeing a similar post, talking about an app that would give you affirmations every day. It [...] her off so much at the beginning that she thought of deleting it, but as time went on, she came to love using it. I'm glad this app worked out for you!

@Appleblossom  "allowing the "half smile" to rise up from my heart through my throat and into my face." = so true Apple. xxxHeart

Thanks @Mazarita
Hamsolo01, Hamso, The Hams
Whatver else there is lol

Hi @Appleblossom just half-smiled. It felt softening. Hugs. Heart

Hi and thanks, @Former-Member.

Hi @MDT, just tried and failed to think of some more hammy names. Smiley LOL

Hi @greenpea @Owlunar Heart

Green Eggs and Hams

@Mazarita

By Dr Seuess lol

@Mazarita  Hey Mazzy hope you got a bit of sleep last night. Love peaxxx

I learned about the half smile in a Tai Chi class. @Mazarita When I fist moved to this side of town.  I found it surprising and it really helped me move from pain state gradually.  It is also good in that it is not forced, in the way many people feel to put on a happy face, so it is not false.  Just a gentle flow and awareness and orientation.  I could never have gone more than a half, but 10 years later I was engaging my belly laugh muscles full on .... bit by bit ... getting better.

Heart

Love these sharings.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance