Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I'm really sorry @Zoe7 @outlander @Snowie

I'm feeling really unsettled atm in my real life and here in the forums. As you know I've been unsettled here for some time, and it's not getting easier. So much going on for me and others in my rl. I'm still struggling to find my place here, and sometimes it feels easier to be away. I miss everyone so much, and I need your support and love, which I know I have even in my absence. I just don't know how to come back here and feel OK. But I also feel I'm possibly on the edge of a big slide into a depression relapse, and I'm desperately holding on to the edge to stop myself sliding off.

I commpletely understand @Sans911 As you know I have been there too and it does feel so hard to be back. I still have not found my way either but little by little it is getting better. Amongst that is that 'walking on eggshells' feeling though and the fear that history ill repeat itself (again). That makes it so hard but what brings me back and what continues to sustain me is the amazing friends I have here - and to me that is enough to keep me connected and want to find that place again. We are all different however so do what you need to do ...just know that those of us here that care about you want you here in any way, any state and any length of time you can manage - and of course you have our support with everything you are going through. If indeed that slide is happening for you then do not be afraid to reach out - we got you hon ...because we care and love you Heart

Bed time for me @Sans911 Hold onto our love for you here Hon - it means something Heart

Sitting with you always sis @Sans911
If this thread is the only place you feel ok to be on right now then thats ok too. We are here with and for you
💜💜💜

It's not the only place I feel OK @outlander. I'm alright in other places here too. It's hard to explain what's happening for me in regard to this space/place (the forums). I know I'm overthinking too which isn't helping. But it once was a place I felt I belonged, and now I'm not so sure. I just feel a bit lost here. It's not a matter of being important, or knowledge, or anything like that. I don't feel the need to seek others approval to feel worthy. I don't quite know what's going on. I do know though I feel quite out of the loop. Does that even matter? Sometimes it does.

Sending a big loving hug 🤗 to you @Sans911 ❤️

I really wish things were better for you @Sans911
Im not sure what might help atm so ill send lots of love and hugs. I will be here for you anytime that you need 💜

@Sans911 

I have re-read your message many times hoping to find the answer for you, but knowing that I can't.

All I can say is that I am here for you my sister and will always be here for you. You have my unconditional love and support for whenever you need it. If there is anything I can do for you please just ask. You are super important to me. 💌💌💕💕Sending you lots of love sweetheart

Snowie xoxo 

Evening @outlander @Snowie 💖 💖 💖

Feeling a little bit better today. Had a mh project meeting which has come to an end. But sad about that but together we a created something mazing that will help so many people.

I've had a big, big tidy up at home, and it's nice to look around and not see so much clutter and mess. There's still more to be done but I'm feeling more capable of getting the rest done soonish.

I hope your day has been okay as it could be. You've had Ect today haven't you @Snowie?

Evening sis @Sans911
im glad that your feeling abit better today. Im sorry your mh project has come to an end, its a shame you cant share it here but it sounds like so much time, energy and effort has been put into it so im more then sure its amazing with so many set to benefit from it.

im glad youve managed to get a big tidy up done and it looks nicer now. Is this why youve been having garage sales and having to advertise so many things? (sorry i cant remember if you said it was your cleanup or a neighbours cleanup you were doing before...)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance