Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Different Music Styles for Different Moods @Appleblossom That's what I use them for.

Mostly to Bolster my Mood, when feeling especially Down (or unmotivated).

Works well for me, at least some of the time.

I cannot listen to Sad Songs much, just drags me right down - end up feeling miserable.

ACDC, Kiss & Heavier Stuff - Is the only Music that helps me (or that gets through), when feeling exhausted or very down.

Adge

I don't have many things from Dad.

Yet when I recognise/ realize that it was from Dad - It feels very special, & I want to hold onto it.

My Aircon was from Dad (just before he died).

My Solar Panels are from Dad (also just before he died).

Funny, what he said about the Aircon, when he told me to get it.....

Adge

Watching Free now I still love it @Appleblossom used to listen to it like age 9 https://youtu.be/YExuLkIaQ7U

@Adge  AdgeHeartx

Hi @greenpea How are you?

Jelly Cat is out fraternising with all those naughty Tomcats - half her luck, she thinks....

Adge

@greenpea @TAB @Adge 

Today at the grave, while I was cleaning cobwebs, the brass plate fell cos of rusted screws.  Now I have it at home.  It takes a while for spt wkrs to get the confusing bits of my family so it helps when they see actual grave markers.  He was awkward holding for me while I washed my hands, but it was fine.  Its a memento of dad and sis.  Now I need to get proper stone marker.  The place has memories of bro cos we played at the cemetery it was our main outing.  No wonder bro liked Rock and roll.  I had not discovered it.  He probably already heard it at foster home.

Jeez Apfel @Appleblossom my siblings have all outgrown me in life not much of any sort of connection left

Dont worry @TAB  I know lots of us dont have family and have to find new tribes.  Females tend to be more relationship focussed if they are not being snooty and cutting people out.

Yesterday I was driven across town to a dance and we had dinner and made music plans.  Maybe I just had to slow everything down til I understood all that went down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E 

@TAB 

Nina can play, sing and move.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance