Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Tht sounds nice @eth ive got 2 appointments on today. Trying to get them in before school ends on wednesday.

I havent written much anywhere for a while. I dont really know what to say. Things are just hard with everything happening physically mentally within the family like pop getting dementia, financial difficulties and waiting to hear back about surgury and all the unknown about that esp when it might be now. Could be anytime between now and august but they can ring with just a few weeks notice so i dont know whatll happen now. At least my course is finished so one less thing to worry about for now...
Sorry that was a ramble

Just about to get up and get ready for work @eth - I actually don't feel like going today but I know I have too. It is only an afternoon of work so I am sure what I get there I will be okay. Hope you have a good day Smiley Happy

Sending you wishes for strength,  patience, and gentle self-care time @outlander Heart

Snap!  @Zoe7  hope your afternoon goes well and quickly.

Thanks @eth
I gotta head off now for an appt. Was nice catching you briefly this morning.

Good luck @Zoe7

I hope it goes quickly too @eth - then I need to do a few things on the way home.

Thanks @outlander - goodluck with your appointment.

Hope your appointment has a good outcome @outlander

Thanks @Zoe7 @eth

Hi @eth@Exoplanet@CheerBear@outlander@Teej@Zoe7@Appleblossom@greenpea and everyone,

I finally have a bit of time and clear enough headspace during the daytime hours to say hi and a hug to all who would like one.

I finished up my work on judging of the video competition this morning. It's been a fantastic experience over the past couple of months, even better than I could have anticipated. I feel happy and satisfied with how it all went, and how I handled it. Also inspired and humbled (in a good way), by the experience of watching more than 100 videos in the style in which I also create. Delighted for the very deserving artists I've awarded the prizes to. I've become quite attached to their videos after multiple viewings (to make sure I had the judging decisions right in my mind). I will get paid a token fee for my work next week, about two to three hundred dollars. Always handy, though I would have done it for free.

I'm taking a bit of a rest moment today on the forum, before getting ready and heading out to my first psychologist appointment in six weeks. I'll be starting to ready in about an hour, if anyone is around and feels like a bit of a chat.

I have been following along here while so busy, supporting posts to let you know I have been listening. Sending kind wishes, as always, for all that is filling your days, good or bad, or in between. 

There's no real rest for this busy artist at the moment, with more projects lined up now in a row. No rest is not an overstatement. I've been running on less than four hours sleep most nights lately. The night before last it was two single hours of sleep, separated by a some waking ones in between.

So I may still be absent quite a lot for a while, but am thinking of friends here every day. Hope the day treats everyone kindly. Maz Heart

Hi @Mazarita, great to see you.  Congratulations for completion of the judging project, and bonus to the payment - very handy at this time of year.  And sending inspiration for whatever you are moving onto.

I've been following some of the chat you've been having elsewhere but haven't wanted to intrude.  It's brought up memories of similar times for me.  You are a wonderfully supportive friend.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance