Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi and thanks @eth. Over here in the west it is dry and warm. Supposed to be around 26 today I think. But I am struggling a bit at the moment. Didn't sleep much last night even after taking a sleeping tablet. No actual plans for today, will just take it as it comes.

@Adge  Lots of love for you and your brother Adge. I cannot imagine how hard this is for you. Love peaxxx

Ok @eth  just wasn't quite sure that's all . Now i know. ..

Thanks for your thoughts @Angels333 @greenpea @eth @saturnzoon 

Thanks everyone, sorry if I can't get all the tags right.

Apparently it's quite hard to gain admission to the burns unit - you have to get a clearance, then be disinfected, then wear a special gown.

That's because of risk of spreading infections.

My brother is on life-support, with feeding & breathing.

He was unable to respond, when someone held his hand yesterday - although perhaps he was aware of who it was.

Yes, it's very hard.

I am one person who my brother would be very glad to see - if or when he becomes aware.

He has always greeted me with joy - I think because he knows that I am understanding, & that I don't judge him.

Kind thoughts to you all.

Adge

@Adge  Oh Adge love, love,love coming your way and your brother's. I will say a prayer for him and you this morning.peaxxx

A big Hi and good morning to @Mazarita @Adge @eudemonism @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @eth  🙂 sorry I have been silent on this thread for awhile just been hard coping with more than one thread daily. I am sure many of you would know what I mean. I do keep an eye on what is happening even if I dont post though and wish all of the Long Ravers well. Am still going for my walks with beautiful neighbour and support workers and mental health nurse in a constant battle of the buldge :p.

Have a great day everyone may it be full of love and kindness for all. Love peaxx

Hi @greenpea lovely to wake up to your message xx

I'm going for a walk today, but it's at the gym.   I'm going to go with son 2 at 10am, then I have DBT therapy from 12.30 to 3.30.   I'm anxious about DBT  I haven't been coping and I worry constantly about being admitted to hospital.    My life is actually pretty good and filled with joy most days, I just have this awful SH impulsive actions happening quite frequently.   I admit it's out of control but I'm really enjoying work and cooking and being around my family.   So it's a hard situation.    I really pray today that the DBT psychologists can come up with a plan for me to get more support for my problematic behavior (SH) without just suggesting hospital. Whether it's seeing my Psychiatrist weekly, I'm not sure..

Sorry @greenpea that was a bit of a long rave!

Hi @Adge How have you been going with everything happening with your brother?   Are you being kind to yourself?

@eudemonism @cutiepiekitty @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Maggie @Molliex @MDT  @eth @outlander and all the other ravers, sending you warm wishes today and I hope you all have a moment of joy in you day.   Sending hugs (((💕💕)))

Love Angels333 

@Angels333  Hi Angels333 I hope you have a good day and don't worry I know what you mean about sh. I find I can be going along steadily and then bam! something triggers it off and I am in the depths of despair and thinking all kinds of dark thoughts. Is quiet weird.

I hope you DBT goes well for you and your time with son 2 is fun as I am sure it will be. Have a great day. Love peaxxx

Morning @Angels333. You have something that many people don't have, and that's a desire to change and an awareness that SH isn't good. Have faith in yourself, you're so much stronger than you think.

I hope it goes well, I'll be thinking of you :ok_hand:🌻💕

Goodluck with it all today @Angels333 I hope you get some help with your SH urges and DBT goes oky. Let us know how it goes and if you get a plan in place Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance