Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@MDT don't worry. You are starting. You will gain a lot of experiences through the years to come. It is the hardest for anyone starting . It took me for years after my uni graduation to get a proper job for a while. Then lots of upheavals. It will work out well for you. You are young. Hard working and sensible. It will work out. Take care.

Thanks @Meowmy

IT's just mind deadening as to why it keeps happening like this. Anyway. Gotta be in to win it.

No point dwelling. Going to shift my attention away from all this stuff

@MDT when we are young, we ask a lot why. But this world is cruel. We just cherish those people we care and care for us. Take care. You are doing real well.

Thank you @Meowmy
It's just tedious atm

Don’t be upset just learn from it and keep trying @MDT if they said strong did u talk to them after? Perhaps ask what was missing?

It came down to experience of other candidates who got the role @TAB

Ok. Might be time to get job at coles or somewhere @MDT re eggs and basket

Even Coles @TAB
Has a ridiculous hiring process. You have to fill out scenarios and do an online practice test. Lol.

Ok move out of home and go on Newstart then maybe @MDT

Not yet @TAB
Maybe that is the last resort

For now I just have to keep applying I guess. Nothing else I can do. While also hoping that my pc can stay up to date and not crash when I need it most lol.

How are you this afternoon?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance