Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

ohhhh @MDT , and @TAB , hope you both feel better soon

I woke up with pain right around my middle this morning - arrgggg

@Meowmy, @saturnzoon , @Appleblossom 

.. I'll get over it/myself and nothing havent done before @Shaz51  can be annoying tho, I didnt see it coming

Anyhoo .. thanks and hopefully it blows over here 

hope your aches get better

@Shaz51 hey darling, hope you feel better soon. This weather makes 3veruthing worse.lol.

Hey my friend @MDT 

how are you st the moment.  Xxx

yes me too @TAB  , @Meowmy Heart

Heading out for my walk @BlueBay
Will post when I get back

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope

Hi forumites.

I am feeling a little better after my walk. Ran the last bit. Tried to use the negative energy.

I have stuff on tomorrow so that'll hopefully help.

In a small bit of positive news I have an interview on Friday with a recruitment agency. They offered me a role somewhere but it wasn't for me. Not the type of work I want. But they were interested in other opportunities so that's something. I also got a notification that a recruiter has downloaded my resume off of seek.com

So a small piece of news which is nice.

I have sensed that many here are in episodes of struggle. I am thinking of you all 🙂

Positive news @MDT  great stuff 👍xx

sounds good @MDT  .. I've still got/got 2-3 weeks work poss times 2 leaving tomorrow despite me pulling sickies so just a little freaked atm but all will be good

@MDT Hey good to hear the positive news. You are a strong person. A lot will get going for you. Hope you have a good night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance