Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi there all
@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

I have applied for my first in department job today. Idk how I will go but it's practice.

I am also processing things over with the girl I went out with. Nothing will come of it we both think because of what we want. But then it took an odd turn and I was puzzled by her behaviour. She thought I acted differently than what I was before we said anything about a more serious friendship... but I guess it is what it is now.

I am just looking forward to the break.

It's been a hell of a year in good ways and bad

just because you are together doesnt mean you/she is the 'one' if there is such a thing take it easy @Flying_Hams   just if it feels right keep going, if not, dont, its a learning experience

and good re job app, others there could help you with that?

@Flying_Hams hey Hamso, you are doing well, showing your serious side to work. You will do well. Relationships are complex. May be after New Year, it will become More clear. Have a good night.

Good luck with the job app @Flying_Hams .  And listen to your gut feeling about the new  friendship - wish you well with that too xx

Thanks eth 🙂
It is what it is
@eth

What’s happening @Flying_Hams hot as here and for rest of week

@Flying_Hams  Hi Hamsolo01 :Dx

@Flying_Hams hey Hamsolo, hope you enjoy the evening and tomorrow until the break again. You are doing well. Please don't be hard in yourself at times. Take care.

boy very hot here @Meowmy , @Flying_Hams , @greenpea , @TAB , @eth 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance