Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: BPD and self destruction

Hugs my sister @BlueBay  xoxo

Hello @Newby , @Sans911 , @outlander xx

I don’t know what’s wrong with me tonight. All I want to go is smash things up. 

I need ti scream 

I want to punch 

@Former-Member  

i cant calm down 

@BlueBay when i feel like smashing thing i get some socks, roll them into aball and then throw them at the wall or at the floor

@outlander I’m going to try that. 

let me know how you go @BlueBay if that doesnt help ill give you another suggestion

Hi @BlueBay it sounds like you're feeling really overwhelmed tonight, I am sorry to hear how much you're struggling. I really encourage you to consult your safety plan right now and see if this can help you bring that feeling of overwhelm back down to a more managable level. Remember that you can also reach out to us here at SANE on 1800 18 7263 to talk things through. If you are having thoughts of self-harm or suicide remember you can contact one of the following services for more support:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat
Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling
Samaritans: 135 247
If in immediate danger: 000

Keep looking after yourself and take good care tonight @BlueBay

I’m here @BlueBay

Are you safe?

@Mosaic @Newby @outlander  I’m trying the sock. It’s no use. I’ll look at my safety plan. 

Ok do you want to know why I’m angry - hubby is out from 8am this morning. And still nit home. Went to Grand Prix  with our son. When do I go out fir the whole day snd night - NEVER. I’m always home. No friends ask me to go out or go away for weekend. 

Dont worry about me anymore 

this is stupid and ridiculous 

Im so angry 

its not stupid @BlueBay i can understand why you would be angry
looking at your safety plan sounds good otherwise try scribbling really fast on some paper, do some star jumps to release some energy then do something relaxing to settle

@BlueBay that isn’t silly at all! Sometimes as mums we lose our identity a bit. I’d be shitty too but I’m probably the wrong person to ask haha

Can you run your hands under some really cold water for a few minutes. Just close your eyes and run the water over your hand. Concentrate on slowing down your breath. Just feel the cool water on you and concentrate on that xx
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance