Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Hey @Appleblossom  sounds like all is peaceful there today.  Sending warm wishes for that to continue.  Stay strong xx

@Teej 

Heart

Saw your check in.

Wondered how you were doing, but glad that you let us know you were taking time off the forum, it kind of reduces the worry when people drop out.

My life is up and down last few days have been good but we had an episode here a few weeks ago. This one, my son seems to be recovering from rapidly.  He just came with food shopping, healthy and treats, did dishes yesterday and is keen to cook pizza tonight.  Lovely watching him be motivated.

Hugs. Hope you are well ... enough ... and drop in any time.

Apple

Heart

@Appleblossom 💙💙🌸🌸

11163BB1-D738-4872-A57A-0EB5205BE1D4.jpeg

Well he is home, and he finally called me to see how I was, so that all is a good sign, and though there were flare ups and things said in anger, and I did feel traumatised, I did not overreact, just kept doing my thing and being me.  SOme of the doing involved painting and 2 separate sets of painting induced oedema.  Never had it before so sudden and so bad, but checked with doctor and it is prob due to standing for too long and not the BloodPressure meds.  SO there are more physical limits to set, while steadily moving towards my housing plan.  Today, just a painting clean up and rehanging cleaned curtains.  Making time for music today.  Enjoying my novel.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom  Sounds like you’ve done a good job with son. Sorry about the oedema, ugh to more limits to set.

Enjoy some music and your novel this afternoon.

Its good to see you, I’m heading back to my book. 💕💕💕🌸🌸🌸

@Appleblossom  Thinking of you right now. I don’t have words, but hope these convey my feelings.

D38133CF-0414-47CA-B65B-ABA1E7A3C8CC.jpegCD5AF0E6-8658-4F64-A14A-DA51566CFB8E.jpeg

Not many words right now @Appleblossom but sending you a whole bunch of caring thoughts and 'hearing yous'. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Thank you for walking so lovingly with me for so long.

Heart

@Zoe7 @Maggie 

Heart

I am alive.

It is alright that I am alive.

Knocked and winded by son's reaction to a phone call.  He is not well, talking about god and corruption is very unusual for him.  Then he stopped answering.

Immeasureably sad.  Traumatised. Here we go again.  Anbother person in deep suffering.  The lockdown has been really hard on him, just as he discovered some sense of liking human company.

I have prayed for so long, been on my knees and learned to stand on my head. Looked under every stone, tried to understand every stone and the life cycles around me.  It is wrong to take a life, so I am still here.  If it would help I would go.

Phoned his father, who was alright, but a bit quick to "hands are tied" and "it is a curfew".  No I was not wanting him to drive to visit son.

God Help Us.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance