Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jenna
Casual Contributor

From the bottom of my heart

Just want to say a quick thank you to all on this forum. I'm fairly new to something like this and the overwhelming amount of support and advice I have received on my posts are greatly appreciated! I thank each and everyone one of you who provide support & guidance and share their experiences on here. Our situations are very personal and it's great to share and talk to someone other than family or friends without the fear of being judged, misheard or ignored. This forum & each one of you have given me hope that I can get through some of my hardest troubles. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: From the bottom of my heart

I am glad that your starting to get heard. @Jenna

I did not want to open my mother-sister issue in your last thread but hoped others would respond ... but a similar long term issue happened to me ...its around in my posts ... somewhere.

I have a big issue with people who use possession in relationships to manipulate others.

I am super sensitive to it ... whether it be gender or parental or even just friendship related ... and think it is far more destructive than many give it credit ... eg ...can be worse than slaps or obvious violence ...  it is a form of violence ... violating people's (usually family) rights to free and open communication or communion. ...

Obviously, your mother has not been able to empathise or find compassion for you in your struggles and bottom-line ... young adulthood ... are tough times.

Go well .. think clearly about your goals and needs.

Apple

Re: From the bottom of my heart

@Jenna what a lovely note 🙂

I'm really happy to read that you found the community helpful.

I hope we continue to 'see' you around the forums!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance