Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good morning

Good morning to you too @Shaz51.  Sorry to hear about your interrupted sleep last night.  I was a bit the same myself actually.  Feel totally like a Zombie now, which is not great for work today.  Oh well.

Hi also to @Hamburger @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @BlueBay.  I hope you are all well and happy.

Have a good day all, or at the very least ... as good a day as possible.  Heart

Good morning everyone ....😊

It's my D3's last day of high school ..... we made it ❣🌷💜

Next hurdle is the WACE - passing the entry requirements for uni ..... butcha know what ??  I only needed her to graduate .... if she doesn't get over the uni entry bar this year ..... not fussed ..... she can take it from here herself ... and take however long she wants to take, of that's what she even wants to do ❣

Thank you so much for riding these waves with me.  Doesn't solve the WH issues by a long shot, but I have D3 sorted well enough that whatever happens now with WH, I'm not compromising her to stand by him ..... 😔

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member...wishing you a lovely day..

Thanks @Former-Member xx

wishing you a good day too Heart

going to get my hair done this afternoon, which will be good , might even fall asleep

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds good @Shaz51. Some people find it really relaxing having their hair washed and 'done' at the hairdressers. Unfortunately I dont! I hope you do though, and that you manage to catch a much needed nap.

thanks @Former-Member

I am the same like you @Former-Member

so i might try and have a nap before I go , hubby is asleep already xx

Good afternoon @Hamburger

how are you today ?? hope you are having a ok day xx

Hello @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @BlueBay, @Suzi

Former-Member
Not applicable

Afternoon @Shaz51 😁😊..
Hey a @Former-Member, @TAB...
I've been over the whole countryside today!!
Swimming little man, then a drive for his immunization, then Xmas shop in big shopping centre.
Oh man!
Surprisingly feel fine he,he...
How is everyone today? Mwaah..big kisses for those traveling crapola.😘

..far out!!.. @Former-Member well done Smiley Happy yeah not too foul,bit flat, nothing serious, guess that's half a kiss ..

Former-Member
Not applicable

LOL..😂 @TAB...when do you get to move into new place? Before chrissy? Exciting!!!!
Gonna have a house warming?!!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance