Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I have been here before

Hi @Appleblossom 

Thank you for sharing this with me ❤️ 

Eating is a very difficult subject. I seem to go from underweight to overweight every few months... I have never been a stable weight and my eating habits have always been on either ends of the extremes. 

My childhood was very traumatic so I do understand where it might come from but when I am suggested a therapy that is designed for children... it does make you feel immature or not validated in a way... Which sounds odd.

Take care of yourself too x I am glad you have held on. Keep holding on !

@dazedanais Heart

Understanding and insight do not take away the pain, but it might give you the ability to make the best decisions for your life.  

One nutritional approach is too gradually squeeze out the bad food and behaviours with the good.  Not to be too B&W about it.  Thats my approach anyway.  I also refine the food that I eat eg, if I am getting into liquorice I include more and more healthier and maybe more expensive versions of it, til somehow I have had enough.  Mostly I dont focus on weight, but quality of food.  Might help.  Hang out in the veggie aisle rather than junk food aisle etc. 

Heart

@dazedanais I've just read through your thread. There is so much I identify with. The horror story, eating problems, involuntary/voluntary hospital admissions.

I have found talking to someone you eventually get heard by very helpful. I can't use the trust word as I'm not there.

Not sure what else to say other than I understand some of your journey. 💕💜

Hi everyone @Maggie @Appleblossom @Queenie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911 @CheerBear @Shaz51 

Just letting you all know that I may be off the grid for a bit. I am currently in hospital due to some stupid things I have done to myself ❤️ I am not currently stabilised and a bit drugged up at the moment but stable enough to AT least be typing this right now... Very low blood pressure and very low heart rate. I am also having some difficulty breathing but am on oxygen. 

Take care everyone x

Im really sorry to hear that @dazedanais it sounds like your in the right place though. Please let them help you

@dazedanais You are doing your best, that's more than enough. Rest up and let them care for you. Lots of these for you.💜💜💜💕

lots of hugs @dazedanais  HeartHeart

Take care of yourself @dazedanais , that’s your first priority right now. Thanks for checking in. Sending hugs and hugs xo

@dazedanais 

It sounds serious, but I am glad you had the mental space to able to type and let us know that you were alright.  

Hugz ... in spirit ... Healing thoughts ...

Check in when you feel up to it ... It is a huge thing and shows you care about others ... 

You have had a difficult journey. Maybe wrap yourself in cottonwool for a bit ... 

Gently Bently

Heart

💐🌷💕 @dazedanais  .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance