Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Phedup
New Contributor

Living In Limbo

Man I can hardly go in public and feel comfortable or relaxed, and only feel safe if I take my Best Friend (American Staffy) everywhere I go, Literally Everywhere. We don't leave each other's side, He has literally become my right arm. He's my Best Friend. My Only friend at times . Anyhoo, I'm new around these parts, I don't usually talk about stuff things. Nothing changes if nothing changes I spose...
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Living In Limbo

Wow @Phedup! Just by joining SANE and posting your first message you've crashed through the barriers of doing nothing and taken your first step to recovery.

It can be really hard to talk about stuff things but little bit by little bit you'll get to know the people here and find lots of support and caring. Keep writing to us. Best of all is the forum is open 24 hours a day and you don't need to leave home!

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Phedup,

Welcome to the forums. It is hard to open up and talk about your story, but do know this online community is full of support! So if or when you're ready, you know we are here to listen! Smiley Happy

There are lots of different parts of the forum, have a look around and contribute where you feel most comfortable. Night Shift is a good thread to post in to chat with some of regular members. 

Enjoy the forums,

jac-in-the-box

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance