Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with Loneliness

Thats just lovely @PeppyPatti 😍🤗

Your superpower shines through!

And your post has brought a big smile here, because it's lovely to be seen and valued, as I see and value you with all your empathy and compassion that you bring! 🌺💜

I love that pic youve shared, too... is that Aurora Borealis, or Aurora Australis if I may ask?😊

Ummmm @PinkFlamingo 

I go online look up the best photographs and download them that I think look beautiful. X

It’s beautiful @PeppyPatti ☺️💜🌺

I think (but may be wrong) that that particular atmospheric discharge is the Northern Lights, otherwise known as Aurora Borealis NASA’s easy explanation of these phenomenon which I like very much because it’s all the info about how they work 🙂🌺

I hope you like it! 🌺💜☺️

So just lost another post if it turns up anywhere- let me know! Too slow and too many interruptions 

hope all well with everyone 

I’m sitting somewhere for a rest! Chest pain again 

Thinking about you @Doldip15 

IMG_2039.jpeg

@Doldip15 sounds very frustrating! If you want any assistance or want me to look into the issue feel free to email us via team@saneforums.org 😉

Oh wow. This is how I feel I will read later tonight 

Thankyou 💞🌹❣️

Re: Loneliness

hi @PeppyPatti i do meditation classes, once a week, and i have at times done "therapy" groups - which were ususlly on a topic, teaching coping skills etc.

i am interested in mindfulness but recently getting into meditation - i love it

it helps me sleep

my neighbours aren't great - well one in particular annoys me - its a small little street i live in 

i have a nice neighbour next door who is always fixing his car - he's lovely

my friends are nice

re the loneliness of men in their 30s and 40s - a lot of people feel they are looking for something perfect and really just avoiding intimacy. i'd say i'm in the same boat 

hi @tyme thank you for offering extra support, i appreciated that!

feeling lonely tbh

my friend ended her friendship with me - via email.... its quite the experience. 

i'm here, hurting..

@EternalFlower there's some free Headspace mindfulness stuff (guided meditation) on YouTube.

If anyone has netflix, there's a full Headspace course on there. I did it last week. It was super helpful & easy to follow.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance