Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

darrenhayes
Senior Contributor

Meeting someone in person

Hi I'm not sure if this is allowed but are we allowed to meet one another in person?
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Meeting someone in person

Hi @darrenhayes

I'm guessing no.  The beauty of this forum is that we are all anonymous which is the only way I can say my story to others. 

It would be great to meet others on here but I know that it wouldn't be allowed.  Hopefully one of the moderators can answer this for you @Former-Member @NikNik @CherryBomb

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Meeting someone in person

Hi @darrenhayes

Good question and the answer is no 🙂 This is an anonymous forum for the privacy and safety of all our members. The forum guidelines state that members can't post any identifying information on themselves or ID photos. It's ok to name which State you live in and maybe a big city name but that's it.

These guidelines make it easier to share stories and issues related to living with an mental illness. Please have a read of the forum guidelines here when you have 10 mins. 

You have been very active on the forum tonight - good on you.

Kind regards,

Frog

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance