Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Hospital Stay

Hi @utopia - just checking in on you and hoping that you are doing alright. Great would be even better.

0049F73C-1CE3-4456-A230-A5B19B265105-4087-0000024CBB48A354.jpeg

@soul. Yes I am doing well. Two days in a row feeling good. Still some crying in groups - that's good. I learn more about myself in groups. Not all good. Not all bad.
Bit nervous about going home tomorrow. So have taken some prn calmers to help put me calm and help me sleep.
Realized yesterday that I have been in hospital 4 times sine the 5th of May this year. Ouch!!!
Fingers crossed the meds, group lessons and outside support get me through the hummp and onto the side of healing and living well.

Wishing you the very best for the next phase, @utopia Heart

All the best for your transition @utopia. You can do this. And we are here for you.

F6E59ED1-6D1E-4FAB-B428-D37EB6BDE758-4087-0000024C9F7EB140.jpeg

Love the image @soul .... ❣️

Morning @utopia .... 🤗💕

Well I made it home. Thanks to my mum for picking me up. Thanks to the anxiety and prn calmer, I slept most of the way home (2 & 1/2 hour drive).
Don't know how I feel yet. Just super exhausted. Haven't unpacked. Going to climb into my freshly made bed and rest up some more.

Been thinking of you @utopia - have a good rest. Tomorrow is a brand new day

hqdefault.jpg

Good plan @utopia .... ❣️

Glad you made it home safe @utopia. How are you feeling this morning? xx

Hi @utopia - I'm part of your back to this world plan. Hope you slept well and are looking forward to today

D61E9C21-E023-45A5-A4B8-E9DD56066EA8-4087-0000024C6ADA556E.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance