Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bimby2
Senior Contributor

Our Experience and Stories

Having a yucky sort of day and wonder why moods seem worse in the morning hours. As the day progresses start to feel a little better. Have an underactive thyroid which needs daily medication and probably this has a bearing on one's moods. Do other forum members function better in the latter hours of

the day than as to not being a morning person? Hope forum members day goes well. Bimby2 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Our Experience and Stories

Hi @Bimby2 I can certainly relate to your post. Im not a morning person either and find my mood is way better at night. Hope your day improves and your mood becomes brighter.

Our experience and Stories

Thank you so much Brigitjones for your welcome words of encouragement and insight. We do seem to

be in an improved mood staus as the day progresses. May your day go well and you are a kindly soul.

Blessings and thanks sent your way. Bimby2

I also relate to your post... This morning was hard, but things improved as the day has progressed. I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. Cheers.

@Bimby2. I'm not a morning person, but I regardless of what hour I wake up - I seem to have more energy and focus about 2 hrs after waking. It is when I'm less likely to forget words or struggle with comprehending things. As the day goes on, I sometimes struggle with this. Not good when my son needs help with homework in the evening. lol. But we cope. I say 'put the dishes in your bedroom & your clothes away'. He laughs and says he'll put the dishes in the kitchen and his clothes in his room. That's our crazy life - in our house
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance