Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Dropping off a ️ @CheerBear . Not sure if you will be up for one though.

@Zoe7  ❤️😃

@TheVorticon  leaving some 💜💜💜💜 and

@Former-Member  💜💜💜

@outlander  💜💜

@Gazza75  I haven’t noticed you around and wonder how you are doing. 💜💜💜

Morning @Maggie 💚 My half awake eyes are loving being able to see all of the 💜 and 😁

How are you this morning? How was your yesterday?

Good morning @Maggie and @CheerBear I have been up all night sorting out the spare room. Going to have a shower to freshen up soon and then keep going.

Question: What happens when you are up a ladder putting boxes on a high shelf at 5am?

Answer: You drop the boxes everywhere and fall off the ladder Smiley Sad

Don't worry - the ladder and boxes are okay 👍😁

@Zoe7  I think you have had a rough night. I hope the day improves and you can find couch time out, ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@CheerBear  I didn’t think you would be here this morning after such a roller coaster day yesterday.

I’m having a second coffee already.

Is your day looking ok enough today.

Until the boxes decided to attack me I had a good night @Maggie - getting so much done. If I can stay awake long enough I should have the majority of it done today Smiley Very Happy

Do you have any plans for today?

Good one @Zoe7  but sleep can be important sometimes, or so they say. I haven’t done much of it for year. 😁😁😁

At least having it done will give your mind a break, and eventually your body.

I will be walking fur baby at first light. Not too far away by the look of the sky. Then I have to find my kitchen. It’s under there somewhere. 😁😁

hahaha My kitchen has things everywhere too presently, so does my dining table and the ironing board (makeshift extra table) @Maggie I will have to make more mess before I clean it up though ...but bit by bit I am getting there. It is going to be great to have it all done and at this rate a day ahead of schedule 👍

Starting to get lighter here too so no doubt Cat will be up soon for her breakfast. Toby has been following me on and off all night. I put him on the bed and he slept for about an hour then came out again. He is now awake and laying next to me Smiley Very Happy

Have a good day Hon (as good as it can be anyway). Off to have a shower. Hugs and hugs and hugs 🧡💚💙💜💛

Give Mags a cuddle from me ...and one for you too Heart

Morning @Zoe7. Thay sounds like a very big night! Hope you get some rest in there too.

I didn't get up after posting @Maggie and snoozed longer. Crashed big time last night. Bladder definitely telling me it's time for up now.

Today is looking pretty good thanks. Home with the crew this morning. Not sure what we'll get up to but it might not be much

How about you and your day today? You might be off for a walk in a moment.

Back from our walk @CheerBear 

I thought exhaustion would set in yesterday. It was such a huge thing to do. But you did it on your own @CheerBear  . So a double win. 👍👍👍👍

Time with the crew today might be the best thing.

I’m pleased to be able to walk today @CheerBear . My spine had a big flare up over the past few days. Wednesday was particularly bad. Back to the normal aches there, which is nothing in comparison. I will clean up my mess today. 😩😩

Last night I tried a nail polish pendant. Not sure about it yet, but it might grow on me.

Former-Member
Not applicable

You fell off the ladder @Zoe7 ? 

Glad boxes and ladder okay .. but what about you?

Hi @Maggie  @CheerBear 

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance