Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

They are beautiful @CheerBear. THANKYOU. 💚💙💜❤️💛

💙🌷💙🌷💙🌷💙🌷💙

@Maggie  .....

@CheerBear  dropping off an early ️. Hope you slept well.

👋👋👋 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Former-Member @Teej @outlander @Gazza75 @TheVorticon  and anyone else reading.

4056424A-E6E1-4E9A-A102-828EF48A9003.jpeg

Morning @Maggie if you're still up ❤

How are you going? Big question maybe.

Wild and wet here all night @CheerBear .

You had a medical procedure done yesterday. I hope you are doing ok enough. They can be tricky I think.💙💙

I’m all over the place emotionally. Nothing new there.

We must have similar weather at the moment. It was a bit all over the place here yesterday too @Maggie. I kind of like the weather being moody and stormy like it was but it's cold now (and I shouldn't complain after how much "it's too hot" I've done lately :face_with_rolling_eyes: Hows your pain going? Wonky weather can impact it from memory?

I got my iud at the start of the week and yep it was tricky (and some). I've had a few now so at least I knew what to expect. Feeling better today though thanks 😊

What's your day looking like today? Under rock day?

I agree @CheerBear  moody and stormy, grey. Comfort weather, a good fit for me  atm. I’ve done my fair share of complaining about the heat. I do it every year. Lucky I’m in tassie. 

My pain is there hot or cold. Strange though, worse in the heat. Partly because of the energy drain I think, and swelling.

I’m glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully hormones will start behaving.

I can’t be bothered even looking for a rock @CheerBear . It was a wipeout storm. Seemed to hit on all sides, unexpected. I think I slot into auto pilot, and become unaware of what’s happening. Until the storm hits. Then I notice the warning signs. All too late though. Today will happen. No doubts there.

Did soccer go ok??

I read "comfort weather" as I put my beanie on @Maggie. It's very much comfort weather at the moment. It's a nice change from the incredible humidity we've had. I'm sorry about the pain 😔

I'm feeling the big-ness of this storm you're going through. Auto pilot can be helpful but coming off it and assessing the situation can be hard. I'm still looking for a wand for us all and I'll take it straight to you when I find it. It might take some time for things to settle and for you to find that calm again after everything that's happened. Is furbaby with you right now?

Soccer was full on. A big storm was rolling around so every team was cancelled except Middle's. They trained until there was too much lightning to be safe. A fair few kids still rocked up and kicked a ball around so Little got a run and kick. It was lovely to see a group of kids of different sizes and ages playing together the way they did 🙂 Little will get their footy boots soon which they're so excited about 😁

@CheerBear  Do footy boots come in colour  and glitter???? 😂😂😂

I can imagine seeing kids kicking the ball together. Different sizes. Sounds like messy fun.

Fur our baby is snoring right now @CheerBear . She has brekky between 3-4 am. Runs up and down me and bed. Bossy as. Weighing in at 3.4. She will sleep for a few hours, then stir up my neighbors huge dog. Only because there’s a solid fence between them. She comes back smiling. 😂😂 That’s my girl.

I think your wand would get lots and lots of use @CheerBear , hopefully starting with all you deal with.

I have noticed this before @CheerBear . It seems to take a huge mishap for me to become aware of what’s really going on inside. I do procrastinate a lot, but it’s almost different. In part, it might be not taking my problems as seriously as I do others. All my life, or so it seems, my stuff never mattered, others did. So I’ve become part of my own problem, in that I don’t take it seriously. Ignore it and it will go away, kind of thinking. It doesn’t work.👍👍👍

Footy boots are so, soooo awesome @Maggie I'm tempted to play just so I can get some 😆😁 Little wants to go "different". Exciting!

I love your girl and her bossy attitude. Small bify big personality! I thought of you and your furbaby as soon as I saw last nights Topic Tuesday theme 😊🐶

It makes a lot of sense that it might take some time to become aware of what's going on, especially given all those 'don't matter' messages 🙁 I wonder if there's a part of it too that puts things on hold to protect you where they're too big to deal with at the time. It sucks when it hits 🙁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance