Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Good morning @Gazza75. I saw your latest creation on craft corner. Looking so good 👍🙂

Sorry to hear you're feeling unhappy here. It's tricky when at times. It might worth emailing the team (team@SANEforums.org) if something is going on here that's making you unhappy. Hopefully whatever it is is sorted soon.

My morning has taken a very annoying turn with the hot water system dying this morning. The house is upside down as I've been cleaning so it's not at all okay for a very scary home owner to come around to dodgily play with the gas, probably not fixing it and stuffing me around in the porcess until he calls for a plumber. Anything to do with him sends my anxiety skyrocketing. (It's all power, control and money @Maggie). So much ugh :face_with_rolling_eyes:😑 Now to rethink my plans and race around trying to get it back to semi-okayness so I can let the real estate know.

@CheerBear  Oh no, the power munchers. Sending kind feels your way, hoping not to much messing around for you today. 💜💕💜🌷

@Gazza75  Sorry this is going on for and around you. Big incoming thoughts for you. Know you are appreciated. 💜💕💜

It might worth emailing the team (team@SANEforums.org) if something is going on here that's making you unhappy. @Gazza75 Heart

hugs for today my friend xx

and I will be flying around the forum  spreading hugs and a hello to everyone xxx

Thanks @Maggie. Super bad start 😑 Only positive is how productive I'll be needing to race around doing housework in the next hour. I'll get so much more down in this hour than in a whole day when I'm not under pressure 😆

Hugs and hello for you @Shaz51

I echo what @CheerBear @Shaz51 has said @Gazza75 Please email the SANE team with any concerns you have and get support around that for yourself too. Inevitably conflict can arise on such a massive site but you do not need to sit with that alone.

You are very much appreciated and respected here by so many and you give so much of your time, positive thoughts and care on many. many threads but you also need to look after yourself so access whatever support you need and we will be tight here with you when you feel like you can engage again.

Much love to you Gazza - love having you around Heart

Hi also @Maggie @CheerBear @Shaz51 Cat is at the vet waiting for her op so going to head to the tip with Toby to unload the trailer soon - need to keep occupied and try not to think about the op too much.

@Gazza75 I appreciate your posts although we have not "talked" a lot.  I missed what happened, but know that periodically there are issues despite the best intentions.  Sometimes I have tried to "equalise" or "balance" things out in my way. Sometimes i have learned I am still a bit naive.

Take Care of you.

Smiley Happy

Thanks @Appleblossom @Maggie @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Shaz51 

You are all very kind 🙂

It's not really something I can go to the 'team' about as they are the crux of the problem.  Can't really go into details, but, they have deleted a post without much thought in my opinion.  I don't think the person posting it will be back after how they have been treated.  If I wasn't online at the time, I wouldn't have even known what had happened.

Haha that's a great one @Maggie 😆 I'm leaning towards this 🤔

images - 2019-10-10T094429.457.jpeg

It reminds me of the time I asked the detective if I could set the house on fire rather than have stranger removalists come and pack it for us. Annoyingly she told me arson wasn't the best idea 😉😆

Posted at the same time @Gazza75, sorry. I strongly encourage you to contact the team, even though you're understandably reluctant to. I so get how tricky it can be though and how hard it can be to care and be concerned about someone. Whatever you need to do to look after yourself is right.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance