Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Gazza75 , thinking of you in the fire areas also. Sending some 💕💕💕💕 hoping you are ok enough.

I had a feeling tomorrow might be a case of wanting to have magic "two places at the same time" powers @Maggie. Good idea with notes.

I wouldn't be able to or probably wanting to think painting with people today either. Glad the cleaning is almost done and it sounds like you're making some progress with the moving too (thumbs up for being extra prepared and packing as you did!).

This is the kind of situation I would expect to have some crash from, probably once I'm all moved and settled enough in the new house. I have a feeling you might be needing some crashed out cave days soon ❤

@CheerBear  I have a feeling I might never come out of my cave again @CheerBear 

Hows today looking for you? Will yesterday be continued? I’m hoping so.

I can’t ever think tomorrow. Beyond me. This whole situation is remarkably unbearable.

1C1155D3-641D-49E5-BC54-0E280EECE202.jpeg

🙁 I can see how and why you might never want to come out of the cave again @Maggie. This situation really is extraordinary. You're doing it bit by bit and blow by blow. Rest and quiet from the intensity of it isn't far away.

I look like that cat above this morning 😉 I have scary hair in the mornings 😆

Today will be more of the same here which is super 🙂 Sib and one kid are keen on finishing the game's story before the M-F week starts so they'll play a bit. I have Sunday stuff to think about (washing, groceries etc) but will play too. We were hoping the game would be good but this is beyond what we thought it could be. Very cool 😊

Awww @CheerBear  always good when something is better than expected. And good part of today will be back there enjoying it. 💜💜

I have scary hair all the time 😂😂😂 I guess a comb might help. 🤔🤔🤔

Kind of friend has a big situation with friend brewing. Can’t say online, but it’s big. This week is going to be stressful for them both. I’ve learnt listening is best there, they have strong opinions.

Morning @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Former-Member and all passing through 💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @CheerBear @Maggie @outlander  😊💕

Have I missed something @Gazza75 ... I wasnt aware you were in one of the fire zones.  Are you okay?

Quiet start to the day here. Hubby sleeping again after his breakfast.  He has been hitting the grog more again lately, and is much more argumentative and downright impossible, as a result. Difficult to manage when I am not in the best state myself.  Our neighbours have invited us over for a BBQ lunch today. I really dont want to go 😵 .. but as its kind of a thankyou for looking after their dog while away a couple of weeks ago, I should go. Far as I see it though, its just another excuse for hubby to hit the bottle. And then the arguments and provocation start up all over again.

I best go do a few things .. making a salad for BBQ lunch.  Try to catch you later.

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member,

I am to the south of most of the fires. We. We're at catastrophic levels last few days.  Smoke on and off for the last week or two. Nothing major like what you have been through. 

stay safe @Gazza75 , @Former-Member Heart

Hugs @Maggie , I was up the other night wide awake talked to @greenpea 

hugs @outlander , @CheerBear xx

@CheerBear@Maggie@Former-Member@Gazza75@eth  @Shaz51 and all
Just sending some love your way 💋💌💌

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance