Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Not really confident @Maggie  - I have to stick to the letter of a recipe all the time.  My sil, on the other hand, can just do a dash of this and a dollop of that and everything she cooks is delish.  My memory is such that even when I've done something more than 1/2 a dozen times I still need to stick to the recipe.  BBQ here later and it's sweet potato wedges and soysages for me.  Nice and simple.

@eth  I posted that as the phone rang, so it was shorter than I anticipated.

My mother cooked like your sil, a bit of this that and the other. I’m like you, follow the recipe, nothing from memory...what memory.

BBQ tonight sounds delicious. Nice and simple. I hope things on the home front are calm. Enjoy tonight. 💜💜💜

@Maggie 💛🤍❤

@Maggie  it seems a little calmer but I now feel uncertain of what to expect each time we gather.  Anxiety running deep.  Not much I can do except hope that time will heal, but I feel I need to seek their approval a lot of the time.  Bro said that's just painting myself as a victim ... nothing is simple.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Delivering hot coffees (or tea) for the early risers or night owls today 😀💜

@Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @eth @TheVorticon @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea 

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member  Thanks Sherry and a big good morning to you sweetheart Heart. Wishing you a beautiful Monday xxx

Love and kindness also to @Maggie @eth @outlander @TheVorticon @CheerBear  hope you all have a super pea day :)xxx

Oh Thankyou @Former-Member . Early coffee is a good start to the day.

I hope your headache is a bet, or a lot better this morning.💞💞

@greenpea  I hope your day is a good one. 💚💚

@eth  Not ideal. Sounds like bro doesn’t understand a lot of what you’re going through, but I might have it wrong. Tricky, as they have their own Coronavirus issues, and might not realise they are over reacting. Take care of yourself @eth . 💜💜💜💞💞

Thinking of you and work today @CheerBear . Not sure if the Crew are with well and unwell people, sending 💜💜💜💞💞💞

Morning everyone 👋 And happy Winter ❄☃️ I woke up to very wintery weather this morning. So much rain and cold!

@Former-Memberyou were up early or late, depending on which side of the day it was for you. Hope today has started/starts well for you ❤

Nice to see you @greenpea 💚

@MaggieI was really excited to hear you had a go at the curry! Did you enjoy the process and the smell? It can take me ages to psych myself up to have a go at a new recipe. Go you 🎉

You had me lost in space yesterday and again this morning, after your mention of Spacex. I had no idea it was happening but found myself fascinated. I would back the live stream and the little two and I watched it for an hour or so in the morning. I've just watched clips of them docking at the International Space Station. Bonkers.

Crew here today which I am feeling on edge about. I have a long day with some more big changes to get used to and I am really hoping they all go OK. Not starting well with the need for a servo run shortly as I have only one coffee left of milk.

How's the day looking for you all?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance