Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@greenpea  I was just about to respond to you. I was watching the Yorkshire vet last night. There was the biggest white bunny I have ever seen. He was like a wombat. I didn’t realise bunnies got that big. Very, very cute. 🐰🐰

Hope The Birthday cake and dinner are enjoyable today.

I have a Woolworths order arriving early this morning. Nothing else planned for now.

Enjoy your day. 💚💚💚

I think I spotted @CheerBear around earlier. Kettles on, if anyone is up for a coffee at this hour.

@NatureLover @TheVorticon @Emelia8 @eth @Appleblossom 

@Maggie  Funny I am expecting a Woolies delivery this morning too. So to quote @Mazarita  and @eth "Snap!".  Yes bunnies get huge lol my bunny is a dwarf x so is a bit smaller than a cat. He is white and grey. Bunnies are adorable then again I love all animals and yes wombats are super cute too. Have a soft spot for koalas too. Squirrals are another one of my favourites especially the red.  I admire the more ferocious ones like sharks too though. I never go swimming in the ocean for that reason lol. 4 cups of coffee here Maggie and @CheerBear  😄

@Appleblossom  Eek I forgot Apple. Good morning Apple. Hoping you have a kind and caring day. Love peaxHeart

Morning everyone ♥️

Top up @Maggie or @greenpea?

Rubbish sleep here again. I've been awake since the time started with t. Lots and lots of thoughts flying around - all the things I have to do, want to do, need to fix, have to try harder at etc. That turned into thoughts and memories about why things are the way they are, which is when I got up and decided to call it quits on hoping for sleep. Ugh.

Love hearing about your bunny @greenpea. I loved my little floppy eared bunny. Great pet ♥️

How are you this morning @Maggie? Did you play with resin yesterday?

https://youtu.be/RIL6NeGH_io
A quick ride for the pea on Orange spaceship 🚀 lol

Did you see Goodies ep when an Evil bunny took over the Moon @greenpea lol

@CheerBear  That sounds exhausting before the days begins . Sorry. I’m glad you got up, though that might sound strange. I gues it just has to get better from here, at least, I hope so.

Has something triggered it, or is it the overwhelming general atmosphere at the moment. .?

I didn’t get as far as resin yesterday. I was top dotting, then more when they were dry. Hopefully today, but it’s seems to be getting colder as the morning progresses.

@TAB  Sounds funny.  Thanks for the smile this morning. Hope you are well. 💚💚😺😺

It's a build up of everything I think @Maggie. Too long locked down won't be helping. It's impacting us all.

Well person has to time resin with the weather. I hope you get to play with it today.

I have a quilt sandwich on the dining room table, cooling down after ironing it (yay for an already trashed dining craft table so I can iron straight on 😆), ready for pinning then quilting. It was scary cutting the big backing down to size! I have no idea what I am doing haha. Quilting looks intimidating too 🤔

At least three something starts can be good for crafting 😉

@CheerBear  Gosh. At this rate, you might have the quilt finished today. 😂😂 Joking.

Thats a good start. Lol. The dining table sounds very user friendly. I see many artists tables sharing the leftover of creations. I really like that look. I tend to avoid new, in case of accidents, and prices.

I really understand the too long locked up feeling, specially in a tiny house with others. I’m sorry, I know it’s super tricky.

Any rest planned for later ? Or does it demand its own timing, I’m imagining the demand might be the one though. 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance