Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The toolkit

Hi @CannonSalt - I have gained many tools from Cognitive Behvioural Therapy (CBT) but like you, I reckon I have come up with a number that are pretty 'original' too. If the single silver dial is not 'enough' of a controller (and when I am full flight hypo it is not) sometimes I use an entire mixing desk console - like the ones from music concernts - treble, base, lights up, lights down, turn off the back mich etc. Smiley Indifferent

mixing console.jpg

I love the trouble bubble you described, will pop that into my toolkit too. Thank you!

I have a boat that I pile full of my troubles, worries, anxieties and (in my minds eye) people who have harmed me - and I send it out to sea and let it slowly sink beneath the waves, then purposefully go on to do something I enjoy. (To get rid of the intrusive thoughts and be freed up enough to do something nice.)

Re: The toolkit

@AlienBP2 - I haven't seen you around the forums for ages, you travellin' okay?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance