Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Workplace sexual harassment

yeah but hes stlill there. whats what u know.

I'm nit attacking men 
look just forget this post. 
@Eucalypt  can you pls take my whole post down. I'm not going to deal with this snymire. 
I'm over it. 

@opinions2019dec  Do you have a problem with my post? 

leave the thread there @BlueBay , my sister  xoxo

we will get different opoions  in life

It would be good to tell someone without upsetting the whole workplace which is hard

@opinions2019dec, @BlueBay , years ago when i was way younger i did not like a certain person hugging me as he had no underpants , just shorts

Hello @Eucalypt 

Hello all @BlueBay @Shaz51 @opinions2019dec @Owlunar @Molliex 

Things seem to have got rather heated here and I think that it is possible that some misunderstandings may have occurred. Equally, as @Shaz51 says – differences of opinion do occur! 

@opinions2019dec I can see that Bluebay is concerned about the behaviour of one particular man that she has been working with but I'm not sure that I've read anything that implied a critcism of all men. Experiences of sexiual harassment/abuse can be really hard to deal with anywhere. When people are concerned about this occurring in their workplace it can be particularly distressing as most people really want to hold on to their jobs and to feel safe there!

It's important to let people share their concerns and to be respectful of differences.  @BlueBay if after reflection you still want us to remove this thread, please let us know via email: team@saneforums.org 

Take care all,
Eucalypt

@BlueBay 

it isn't about problems is it. you have problems with mine obviously?

@Shaz51 

"my sister'?? Sounds like gang-up here.

when telling stories tell them in detail because people may get the wrong idea.

"no underpants", did you ask him and he told you? this it i mean by detail in posts. You can still take this person to court if it heavily effects your life to date.

@Eucalypt 

my apologies, i'm not heated, just digging for detail.

won't happen again.

thanks

@BlueBay 

You've put your foot down here, but please apply this at work. you have evey right to.

thanks

Hi @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Molliex @Maggie 

i saw my dictir this morning and I told him what's going on with work. He said to be aware but stay safe. He will support me if anything was to happen. But he says to try and not get too anxious about it. I told him that you should be able to feel comfortable and safe at wirk to which he totally agreed. 
I'm a bit overwhelmed and not sure if I should post anymore on here. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance