Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

He's a much more settled cat @outlander for sure. I try to give him as much time as I can. Whenever I move to another place my aim is to build him an enclosure. I will still bring him in at night, but at least during the day he'll be free to roam inside the enclosure.

I bet he would love that @Sans911

Goodnight lil Sis @outlander

And @Appleblossom too

Good NIght both you lovely Ladies. @outlander @Sans911

Just nice watching/listening to you chat.

HeartSmiley Happy

Morning everyone @Sans911 @Appleblossom @Teej @CheerBear @Snowie (missing you ❤)

@Sans911 i might do some more stuff on the project book today if you would like to join me?

Maybe this afternoon/evening @outlander?

sounds good @Sans911
give me a shout if/when your up for it

Evening lil Sis @outlander

My day was a bit busier than I expected, as my support worker ask if I'd consider changing my Wed appt to today. We went out for a coffee for the first time together, which was nice.

But I'm exhausted now, so I'm putting my project on hold until Wednesday when I have a bit more free time.

Evening sis
Thats ok @Sans911
Thr time with your support worker sounded nice today

I might head to bed soon sis. Im not feeling the greatest and my mind is being sooky.
@Sans911 your welcome to come watch the end of the movie with me if you like. Its shrek part 2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance