Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: soul’s year of recovery

That must be very stressful @Faith-and-Hope. I know that these things can string out for a long time and I'm sure it's his aim to make it as painful as possible out of spite. Hope that you are able to practise some self care during this process.

@Faith-and-Hope  😕 that is tough 🙏

@soul  I have been struggling to put it into words but I just wanted to say that you have been such a tremendous support here on the forums even in the midst of your trials. That is what is special about this space... so many people willing to reach out and support in the midst of their own trials. 

It is good to know that things are looking up for you. I have often wondered how you are getting on and was happy to see your jellyfish pop up on my feed again 🙂

That's very kind of you @Determined. Sometimes when our own situation seems hopeless, it's uplifting to know that we've made even a small difference in someone else's life. The joy is indeed in the giving and this forum highlights that. I have always liked your Forum name. You are absolutely Determined and it was great to read about the progress that has been made in your life. 

You have absolutely made a difference for me @soul  💞💞💞

Yes you are right @soul my fur babies continue to be my world and greatest joys. I have just recently added another member - a little kitten called Clover. I call her little squishy face mostly because she has a little sqishy face - she is going to be so confused as to what her name really is lol. She is adorable and loves to annoy Toby but they get on really well. Cat does not like her at all but because she gets on so well with Toby Cat is left alone (mostly). I have been taking her to my sister's place to lay with her kitten (who is several months older and 5 times the size) but they play together the whole time we are there - it is super cute to watch.

Works has been difficult but I am coping - so glad to be on holidays though to recharge and get some things done. I hope to be a bit more organised when we go back to take soe pressure off whent he unepected things come up ...and of course have more time at home with my fur babies when I am home.

It is lovely to hear you are going to get another dog when you retire - you will have so much time with them and I have no doubt they will be so loved. Animals do fill our hearts and help us to find the good in our lives so I am so pleased to hear that is what you are going to do. Any ideas on what breed you would like? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance