Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Reacher
Casual Contributor

troubled son

Hi I am Reacher. I am new to the forum.

Three things about me.

1/ I am a mum 76yrs old.

2/ I make pottery.

3/I have a troubled son.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: troubled son

Hi @Reacher,

would you like to tell us more about it? 

I'm an artist too; I paint and draw. I really love being creative.  I'm 47 years old and I've been on this forum for a few years. 

Let us know how you are going.

x

Hi @Reacher,

Welcome to the SANE Forums and thank you for introducing yourself and sharing a bit about you Smiley Happy

i hope you find the forums a caring and supportive place to be and feel comfortable joining in the discussion on other threads and sharing your experience with your son if/when you feel ready to do so.

I look forward to 'seeing' you around the forums again soon Smiley Happy

Rockpool

I am thankful for all care that is displayed here. Things have improve a litle, my son has agreed that he can not budget and is going to give me most of his money. This is just a start and I do not know how long this will last, just because we had a robust discussion, I was very calm and stated what I expected from him so maybe !!

I was very pleased last night when my son rang me and said  "I love you mum" that is all I want to say, it took me by surprise a very nice surprise too.

I am feeling so much better now and i know that I can tell you how I am feeling and I will not be lokked down on.

On Friday I will be visited my our local hospital Mental Health Nurse to see what I have in place to help me cope.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance