Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

I have to be honest @Zoe7  and say I’m not into it at present and I certainly don’t care at all about tonight’s game.

I’m sad that it’s hard for you right now but hopefully we can do some of this difficult journey together.

I’ll say again how much I appreciate you. You are precious. 💙🧡💙

That is very sweet @Eve7 and more than happy to walk this road with you when I can. Heart

I don't think sport is going to be the same for some time and the absence of crowds does make it have a very different feel. Maybe when they begin having supporters back at the game it may be different but I do not think that will happen in the near future.

Have to head to bed @Eve7 so will say goodnight. Hope you can sleep and tomorrow is a better day for you Heart Goodnight also @Former-Member 

Quick hello and goodnight from me 👋

Good night @Zoe7 

hope you sleep well and have a great Friday. I have ECT in the morning

💙🧡💙

Enjoyed the footy last night @Eve7 but it still does not feel the same. Maybe because we had some crowd at the game it made it a little more enjoyable.

@Scarecrowe I am really, really missing you Hon. Miss our chats, miss our fun together and miss our sports talks. I hope you can check in soon. Worried about you but hoping also your absence is a sign you are working a lot and that money isn't an issue for you presently. Hope to 'see' you here soon Heart

Hey all

Swansea won 3-0. Watched 2nd half once on fixed tech glitches.

Places them at 7th.

My team won tonight...always look on the bright side...

@Zoe7 

Sleep well 💙🧡💙

One of my teams won too @Eve7 but the other one got smashed ...that's sport though hey.

Sure is @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance