Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: BabyDragon's Den

Hi I is see rain

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member , 

I really need help with a situation but don't think that I can talk about it here because no matter how I word it I can't make it meet guidelines, but my whole system is struggling and I don't know what to do

Hi @Former-Member its Traveller Moderator here, i'm unsure if anyone has contacted you re your post and apologize if they havent. I am aware you are a senior contributor and would imagine you know all the supports you can access, so i just wanted to check in and make sure you are ok. I will flag your email for the Community managers on Monday so they can follow up with you re this as its probably best to discuss options with them. We are around as Moderators today though if you require support. 

Cheers traveller

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for replying @traveller, your right I do know other supports but I usually just come here and have really come to depend on it. But never thought I would be in a situation where I can discuss it with out breaching guidelines. Also as I thought about it more it is also really triggering not just for me but probably for many others. I don't know what to do and it's eating at me because I feel so conflicted no matter what I choose to do I will always be maybe the other choice was better

Former-Member
Not applicable

@traveller  it made me laugh when you mentioned I'm a senior contributer as I'm only 26 and compared to some of the other senior contributers I feel like a newbie

Hello @Former-Member , @traveller Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 

how did you son go with the train lego @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 , sorry I've been in a frazzle the past few days I don't remember the train

that is ok my @Former-Member 

You said ags ago theat your son recieved a lego set for his grand dad xxxxxxx

when he was having his tonisils out xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance