Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

oh @Maggie I missed your tag before for here! I love those letters!
have you considered making them and selling them? they would be something id love to buy if I found someone in my area that made them!

@CheerBear I branched out abit with my crochet. I made an order for a customer for 15 wine glass holders! I thought they were going to be hard but my gosh they were heck easy and only took me like 5 min each to make once I got the hang of it !

Wow @outlander  you are doing well.

How do you set up a business online, only if it doesn’t identify you, and if you want to share. ?

Thanks for liking the letters. 💙💙

do you have facebook? @Maggie

for mine all I did was create a facebook page and I advertise my premade items, new creations (ie different products I have available) and also advertise that I can make to order. ive had a few people enquire within my page asking if I can make different things in crochet version like the wine glass holders and beanies as well that I hadn't thought of in their chosen colours.
for you you might choose to just make your own pieces and not change them for anyone or you might give them the option of picking ie asking for a Letter to be made in a specific colour theme .

Go you @outlander!!!

thanks @CheerBear it was fun to try them out! they were almost easier to make then the washcloths!

have you been working on anything?

That's great @outlander!

I've been working on not giving away my children 😉😆 Obviously kidding but, no I haven't been doing any of my crafty stuff as it's a bit less fun without quiet chill time here. There's lots of kid craft stuff though (they are going bananas with slime making as we speak) and Nintendo has a chunk of my/our spare time at the moment 😊

haha @CheerBear I think lots of people are in the same boat with their kids!
im glad your kids are amused though, makes things abit easier when they aren't wondering around saying they are bored.

Thanks @outlander  I felt the swish of nerves just at the thought of selling my stuff. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

its nerve wracking @Maggie but I have faith in you if you were to do it. its also an exciting nervous energy. each customer that enquires often gives an exciting buzz (but also that 'oh my gosh ive got to get it perfect!" feeling 😏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance