Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING DOGS

ohhhh @PatchouliRose, @Bubbles3, @Maggie, @Former-Member, @Snowie, I love the pictures Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

You ok @Shaz51 ? Hugzz ❤

I'm not good with computers either. lol  

I'm okay with computers.  Not too good with my memory though.  Ugh.  

IMG_20180607_114949.jpgIMG_20180607_114934.jpgIMG_20180607_114944.jpgThis is how my almost I think not sure because we rescued him Diego from a pound so I guess that that's more of an adoption.  He'd been there nine months and they guessed that he was six weeks old when they picked him up.  He didn't bark or wag his tail for years.  We worked with him as best as we knew how.  I worked with him as best as I knew how.  An Aunt raised dogs for years and advised that our now deceased Garcia dog to train him or for Diego to learn from him.  To let Garcia do his thing with Diego I guess, IDK, I know but words aren't my forte.  He had nightmares for a few years.  Whimpering in his sleep.  A friend once commented that Diego seemed like he had had a lobotomy which I thought was rude but whatever I don't think that the guy meant any harm by the comment. Anyway long story short these are our dogs playing this morning.  They're rough with each other but no one ever gets injured.  

@Bubbles3 This is a great discussion.

@ShanghaiMetro ..... 👋

IMG_20180607_114934.jpg

1. 34585795_10211840297027941_3749251165141860352_n.jpgI keep this or have kept it on my computer all this picture on my computer to remind myself not to take the dogs out in the heat and why.  At least not for walks on hot asphalt!  🙂  That looks difficult to read.  Well I hope that someone can.  🙂  Peace!  🙂

My Dogs  Right Now!My Dogs Right Now!RIght now!  🙂  🙂  🙂  Making smiley faces is the easiest thing for me to make to express how I feel and emojis aren't really my thing!  🙂 🙂 🙂  Yeah.  Peace!  🙂 🙂 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance