Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

@Exoplanet  Now that son2 is asleep I have had a chance to read your post.. Wow you have done so much work and created so much! Well done honey. Take it easy though .... have your rest days. Love peaxxx

ps: Love to @Sophia1  good to see your here my friend xxx

love to you as well and your family our lovely @greenpea 

💜💚💛

That was a lovely letter back @Exoplanet 

I sensed that your mood was uplifted by all of your very industrious hard work..

Creativity with restyling the whole house.....inside and out...

Further creativity with restyling the hair and fur looks....

velvety  at the back and topnot sounds just like my neighbour..

who also has all colours...currently rainbow 

It really suits her personality..

I was expecting to read that the dogs and you had also  had a change in colour/colours...

My first late cat had to be shaved because he laid in the sprinklers or rain or bowl of water ....anything wet..

He also used to stir his water in the waterbowl...

I think that he might be related to a selkie   haha.....now that would make interesting content....a  selkie cat with slanted blue eyes...

what do you think?

Then I would change my name back to selkie fowld in the story...

will wait for your response on that one...

Back to my late cat.....as a consequence of attachment to water...he after laying in mulch...compost...garden...(wet from sprinklers) had very matted fur...his fur was long and a double coat like a sheep..

I tried carefully separating some of the matted fur but it was close to his skin and he did not like it or understand..

So I took him to the vets who on the phone said might have to put him under anaesthetic...he was about 14 then..

When he got there and I put him up on the table..the vet saw how much he trusted me and was safe because I was in the room with him..

He asked me if I would allow him to try shaving the fur as he then believed that he could avoid the anaesthetic..

My beautiful boy was so very well behaved as he kept staring into my eyes and glaring at the vet..

He emerged...full head of fur to jawline......full fur paws to start of leg..full fur on tail...

When we got home.. My husband cracked up...I told him off as I don't know about your animals....all of mine are extremely sensitive like me...

I reassured my beautiful boy that he was laughing with him with joy at being home...

Would you believe that our other two cats would not go anywere near him for two days..

I was not aware how strong visual change affected pets...

How is your camp kitchen ? Cooking up a storm?

Any new changes to the inside open blank canvas?

Hope to hear from you when you can

much love Sophia

💛💚💙

yellow heart for sunshine

green heart for outside with nature

blue heart for running water and your camp kitchen 🙃

G'day @Sophia1@Mazarita , @greenpea , @Zoe7 , @Shaz51 , @outlander  & everyone Heart

I've got an inside sink back, connected to the drain - now I can't use rain or dripping shade cloth as an excuse not to wash up 😉

It's time to stop now, time to rest, had a bit of discomfort for a couple of nights. It starts in my armpit! then into the shoulder & then the whole arm just has no position where it's comfortable. Don't want tree-trunk limbs, so it's time to go back to stalking google for camp sites 🙂

Love to you all Heart

@Exoplanet wrote:

G'day @Sophia1@Mazarita , @greenpea , @Zoe7 , @Shaz51 , @outlander  & everyone Heart

I've got an inside sink back, connected to the drain - now I can't use rain or dripping shade cloth as an excuse not to wash up 😉

It's time to stop now, time to rest, had a bit of discomfort for a couple of nights. It starts in my armpit! then into the shoulder & then the whole arm just has no position where it's comfortable. Don't want tree-trunk limbs, so it's time to go back to stalking google for camp sites 🙂

Love to you all Heart

good morning @Exoplanet 

you could have both inside and outside sink or is the outside one back inside? ....tongue twister

Does your under arm play up after you have done more physical work than usual?

looking for campsites....are there any you might return to that you particularly enjoyed more?

searching for new ones allows you time to rest up.

Also exciting planning a trip away..

Are you still interested in the writing thread? No pressure ..if you are not...let it be..

loved having you there though..not the point..more what you want for you my dear friend..

Love to you and your new stylish furfamily..

Sophia

@Exoplanet @Sophia1  Hey you two beautiful people. I am having a dozy day. So tired. Exoplanet thank you for keeping me in the loop. You too Sophia1. Take precious care of yourselves. Love you both. peaxx

Poor google @Exoplanet lol I hope you do find something lovely and peaceful - next to water of course and perfect for both you and the fur babies 👍

I've booked my next campsite & started packing 🙂 It's not at that spot you mentioned @Mazarita  {I hope your feeling a little better today ❤️ } but you inspired me, it's a bit further inland to me but further down the country - right on a border! I've always thought of Central Australia being nothing but desert, with barely a stick of grass to be seen, never loan a tree . . . never loan a river! But this spot has it all, the owners mentioned the site is mowed . . . so there's grass, they say there's shade . . . so there's trees, & I'll be camping right on the banks of the river 🙂 It's actually not that far away, google tells me 1 & 1/2 hours - very convenient 😉 I'm broke as, but none of us know how long we're going to be around & Doctors have told me my chances of living a long life are pretty slim - besides, what's the use of having this brand new car, if I don't use it 😉 I was kind of 'putting it off' a bit, waiting for my vaccinations, then the dogs vaccinations, & I've been stalking the hell out of Google maps for a bit now - looking to see if it looked like there might be somewhere for me to walk with the dogs; did the waterways look like they had permanent water or could they dry up? Well anyhow, yesterday I bit the bullet & booked one 😄 So whether there's somewhere to walk, whether there's water in the river, whether there's grass or trees or not . . . we're going! 🙂 I spent the best part of yesterday writing my lists & I've already started gathering some bits from it & I've put the gazebo up in the back yard {it always needs a bit of fixing up}. I've definitely got a touch of that joy of fear, I'm going to leave my back yard, travel somewhere I've never been, experience something new & different . . . & I'm definitely looking forward to it 😄

Love to all that need or want it ❤️

@Zoe7  @Sophia1  @greenpea  @Shaz51  @outlander 

Oh @Exoplanet So good to hear. I love reading about your adventures and you are so right - none of us know how long we have so seize the day when you can 👍💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance