Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Well @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @Eve7 , @BlueBay , @Adge , @oceangirl , @Emelia8 , @Sans911 

I have watered all the plants and all of mum's  gardens 

Found a packet of crumbed chicken pieces  dumped in.our yard 

Finally got inside and mum asked where I was 

Ha ha yesterday  , I could not find Smokey @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , he was still in bed 🐱🐈🐱🐈πŸ₯°πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Smokey must have needed a self-care day @Shaz51 lol

It has started @Zoe7  .... I have blocked in the background colour.'

OMG @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 Tobes is doing laps of the loungeroom and dining room and Clover is chasing him ...who needs a movie on when you have fur babies lol

That is a good start @Faith-and-Hope I always find the background the hardest part - need to get it just right Smiley Surprised ...perfectionist much!!!

Hahaha @Zoe7 ....

I block it in roughly first, and use a thin slurry of paint watered down with medium to sketch in the design.  I let that dry, and then work back in, wet onto dry.

Awww how adorable is Tobes and clover πŸ₯°πŸ•πŸˆβ€β€

Just had to run to the bathroom,  hope there is no more tonight 

I gave Smokey a hug in the bed and then he came put and wanted more loving @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 

I do the opposite @Faith-and-Hope - get the background done and dry then start the foreground. My sister's painting was a bit different - did parts of that over and over again but I used oils for that so I could do that blending as I went. I have several canvases with the backgrounds started - then put away 'cos I wasn't happy with them Smiley Tongue Summer holidays I need to see what I can do with them all πŸ‘

I think you are Smokey's best friend @Shaz51 Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Shaz51 @Eve7 Had a surprise visit by my sister this morning which was lovely. She didn't have her dog with her - I do miss having them both visit more often as they did when they lived closer Smiley Sad

Stayed up to watch the cricket after the soccer but was in bed as soon as it finished then slept through until early this morning - all up about 5 hours sleep though so that was better than it has been. Did some washing then had a nap to catch up on a bit more sleep - was just waking up again when my sister came.

The rain has stopped finally but it is still windy so will be an inside day again - might get the washing dry though πŸ‘ Have plenty of work to get done so that will be my afternoon.

How are you all going today?

Coming home from church for lunch with my Dad @Zoe7 ..... 😏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance