Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Former-Member 

Around for a bit if you needed to chat hun 

@Lee82  All good- I get confused too at times- you're not expected to remember everything. I have a white Staffy and black french bulldog with a little bit of brindle. Love them dearly. Great photos of Boris- he is perfect. We have spoke about our dogs previously- back when you first joined the forum.

Thank you for your well wishes for my mum and me- it means a lot to me. I can understand how you feel, I feel similar. Its so frustrating at times too. If you find something that helps please share your experience and insight and I will do the same. I often wish I could go back to a time when I felt that spark. I am determine to find it again, I do feel it at times. That gives me hope for a brighter future. You will get there hon. Thanks for sharing about your sister and mum. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes please @Snowie 

@Former-Member Have you done much today?

My day was a bit on the quiet side

Former-Member
Not applicable

At the moment I'm not living in the real world. I drink too much because I can't cope with everything @Snowie  I feel bad because everyone here is struggling 💞

@Zoe7 Good plan- hope it works. I try to do same for my sleep too. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I had confrontation with d @Snowie 💞

Hi @Snowie Heart

How are you going? 

Sorry to hear you are not coping with everything @Former-Member and that you had a confrontation with D.

Yes there are many people struggling here but that doesn't mean that your struggles are less or you need to feel bad. We are all here to help and support each other in any way we can.

We are here to help each other through these struggles.

Hi @oceangirl 

Not going great today, but today is almost over so that is a bonus,

How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance