Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member, I'd forgotten Zoe has her own thread. Its just... doesn't matter, it's not you. I probably could have been kinder at times when venting. Problem with so many challenges among us on the forums. Anyway thanksks for looking for me, I applied for new rental today. Anyway, catchbup tomorrow, Good Night 💙

Hello ladies ..... and lads .... 

I'm not tagging anyone cos it's really late.  I have just submitted an assignment - late, because it was too big size wise and I didn't know how to reduce it any further than I have without redoing the whole thing .....

Oh well, I gave done what I could, and if I have to restructure it to reduce the size, that will be an automatic extension .....

Just have to pass .....

Missing you @Zoe7  ..... 🌹🦋

@Faith-and-Hope  💙💙💙💙💙

@Zoe7 💙💙💙💙

@Zoe7  Hey beautiful been so long since we have spoken. Just thought of you as I was changing pea's clothing into princess pea and wondered how you were .... dont be a stranger Zoe7. The pea loves you alot. peaHeart

Good luck @Faith-and-Hope  xxx

All good tabs @TAB
No sweat

Yeah @Former-Member
Change of destination which will be nice for a bit of change
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope  💐💐💐💐

20200532-abc.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope 💖

@Zoe7  missing you heaps hon, but knowing you are doing the right thing for yourself. Thinking of you lots sweetheart 💌💌

Thank you @Former-Member ..... that's a lovely thing to note and worth remembering .... 🌻💕

👋💜❄️ @Snowie .....

It's freezing here tonight .....

My tutor was okay with the "oversized" assignment, said the file size was a generic one, and she is not fussed.

More legal stuff today ..... 

Getting through it like Inam getting through my assignments.

F232F28A-4215-48FD-88B6-D1BE0A2C90FE.jpeg

@Zoe7  ❤️🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance