Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Flat out with so much to do tonight. Just got home as had parent-teacher interviews after school that went later than expected. I have 2 parents coming in to help tomorrow afternoon so that will really help but need to have most of the pompoms done tonight so they can glue on all the extra bits tomorrow.

The kids were much better today but it seemed a really long day. I took off for a drive at lunchtime to get out of there for a while and that helped get through the afternoon - just needed a break. Didn't have time to come home but was enough to reset a bit.

I did not sleep well at all @Faith-and-Hope Felt really sick and anxious and was up and down all night again. I have a little more energy tonight (surprisingly) so will get stuck into work soon. Wanted to check in with you first and see how you are feeling and how today went for you Smiley Very Happy

@Pepsimax Lovely to see you back Hon - sorry you have been unwell and in hospital - hope you are doing okay now Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member Hope you made it to your Dad's okay and can get some rest after your long trip - very much thinking of you last night and today Hon Heart

Hi @Shaz51 @oceangirl Smiley Happy

Not sleeping well last night  ohh  @Zoe7 , hope you have a good sleep tonight xx 

Going to be a late night for me @Shaz51 but hoping for a few hours sleep at least. Still so much to do before Friday and I will have to go into work on Thursday if we don't get it done tomorrow. 

How are you today?

Got very cloudy this afternoon, soo glad we got the mowing done @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

Getting the car serviced tomorrow

And I am getting my blood tests tomorrow for my check up for the 26th to get my results , sooo fingers crossed that all is stable 

Hope it is all stable for you too @Shaz51 Heart

Me too my sister @Zoe7  xx 

Soo easy day tomorrow , just cleaning my mum's house and the rest of the day off 

Well could do things at home or not: Man Very Happy

Leave what you can at home and take some time out for yourself too @Shaz51 Your health matters my sister Heart

💜🦋🌹 @Zoe7 .... glad you had a better day.

My D3 is unwell today .... mr. is fussing over her at home.  I came to uni to work on a group project that is coming along well.

Oh I hope D3 recovers quickly @Faith-and-Hope Send my love to her Hon Heart

Good that you have given yourself the space at uni to work on the group project and even better that it is coming along well Smiley Very Happy Been very worried about you lately as you have had so much to juggle - but glad you have uni and art to break up the harder stuff a little.

Just had a message from the fence people - can pick up the fence palings tomorrow after work - so going to be another long day. They are about half an hour away so will need to leave straight after work (and miss staff meeting) but if I don't I won't have enough time to come home, hook up the trailer and get there before dark. Another manic day on the cards and that will most likely mean I will have to go into work on Thursday Smiley Frustrated It is what it is and needs to be done for the kids so that makes it a little easier to deal with. So much on my plate this week but you already know what that is like - seems like everything has come in at once. Will be glad to get through this assembly on Friday and get to the weekend.

853862D7-6DD5-4A3E-AD77-0F75A46B2078.jpeg

@Zoe7 ðŸŒ¹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance