Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member I hope you have arrived safely and are all settled in. Very much thinking of you Hon. Goodnight to you too Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 and everyone .... 💤💤💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 . Arrived safe and all settled. Long tiring day.  Good to hear HR meeting was so positive. Tks for thinking of me. 😀💕

@Zoe7  Good to read your meeting was so successful. My thoughts are with you today and Cat. I know this is huge. 💕💜💕💜💕❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻🌻

Thinking of you and your precious Cat @Zoe7 ❤

20191010_050928.jpg

Thinking of you and Cat too @Zoe7  .... ❤️🦋🐾 💕

Not sure I am awake yet .... I will be around.

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Maggie poor Cat has been asking for her breakfast but isn't allowed to eat before the op. We leave in about an hour so not long now before I take her in. As expected I am pretty anxious about it but I have full faith in the vet and very much still hoping it can be removed easily, it is benign and my little girl will be okay. I will let you know how she is when I know. Any prayers or positive thoughts you have spare today please send to my beautiful little girl Heart

@Former-Member Good to hear you arrived safely and are settled despite it being a long tiring day. I know it will not be an easy trip for you so my thoughts are with you too Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 😀

Yes definitely my positive thoughts and prayors are with you and Cat today. 

Sherry 😇💕

Thoughts are with you too @Former-Member especially with BIL and when FIL is told about him - not at all easy but hoping with you and hubby there the lod can be shared. Much love to you Hon Heart

Sitting with both of you @Zoe7 @Former-Member 💜💐💕🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance