Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Pepsimax @Zoe7 @Shaz51   and everyone passing through

I'm having keyhole surgery today and wanted to reach out before I went to surgery. It will not been until this afternoon. I have quite a bit to do before I leave for the hospital. Thinking of you all and hugs!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @oceangirl  I hope it all goes well.  I will be thinking of you.

Good morning also to @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Bimby2 @Pepsimax 

Sherry 

Image result for hope keyhole surgery goes well

Hi @oceangirl and pleased to meet you. Good luck with your surgery.
Best wishes. Bimby2

Hey @oceangirl , I hope it goes okay.   I had keyhole surgery to remove my gall bladder a few years ago now.    I am really good now, no pain and not much scarring .   Surgeon was good and I went home the same day.

Hoping your outcome is just as good xxx

Love the cat!!! Hi @Former-Member and trust all is well. With best wishes always.
Bimby2.

Hahaha @Former-Member ..... gorgeous meme ❣️

Wishing you all the very best with the surgery this afternoon @oceangirl ..... I look forward to hearing that it went well ..... 🤞

Hi @Zoe7 ❤️🦋 ..... I read your last post on Monday, but forgot to stick a Support under it when I came back with a bit more time ..... it's been a very busy couple of days here ......

Getting half-cuddles from Nelly 💕 and she is sleeping all over my bed ..... lol ..... she is also getting the "wild-thing" urges at 3am and careering around the room colliding with things and bumping into the wall ..... 😏

Hi @Former-Member 🌷💕

Hi @Angels333 ...... any arty things happening over your way ?

Hi @Bimby2 🐾💕

Hey @Faith-and-Hope  I  have prepared a board (I paint on timber) and have sketched my pattern, all I have to do now is decide on the colour scheme.   I am a big procrastinator.   My psychologist thinks I am only productive when I am accountable to something i.e.  when I am in a course and have an obligation .  Anyway I am working on having more discipline.

How's your course going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Zoe7 

I know you were going to have 2 very busy days ... yesterday and again today.  Post school meetings yesterday and GP appointment today after school.  The fact that you've not been around since Monday evening is, I hope, a sign that you are concentrating on self care as @Faith-and-Hope  also suggested.

I hope you are managing the school days without too much pain, either during or post school.  Also hope your GP appointment went well this afternoon.

Please give Tobes and Cat a big hug from me, and tell them how happy I am that they have you in their lives, and vice versa.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  Good to hear that Nelly continues to settle in there.  Not so sure that 3am wild-thing antics are to be encouraged though.  Do you know what brings that on?  I hope uni was good today, and that more and more of the legal stuff is being ticked off.

@oceangirl  Hoping your surgery went well and you will soon be home recovering.  Hi @Angels333 @Bimby2 @Pepsimax 

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

This is my stray cat who visited again today. He/she was especially affectionate this arvo.

IMG20200219183620.jpg

Aww @Former-Member so cute
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance